(萬國旗展覽場)
我要選一個房間
I wanna pick a room.
請便
Go ahead.
(電視間)
拿著
Here.
趕快戴上 無論如何都別摘下來
Put these on quick, and don’t take them off whatever you do.
這光線會燒得你眼珠子突出來
This light could burn your eyeballs right out of your skulls.
這種事還是別發生得好 對吧?
And we certainly don’t want that, now, do we?
我們在這里測試 我最新最偉大的發明
This is the testing room for my very latest and greatest invention:
電視巧克力糖
Television Chocolate.
有一天我突發奇想
One day it occurred to me:
如果電視能把一張照片
"Hey, if television can break up a photograph...
分解成幾百萬個小微粒 迅速地在空中傳送...
into millions and millions of tiny pieces and send it whizzing through the air...
然后到另一端重新組合...
then reassemble it on the other end...
我何不用巧克力試試看呢?
why can’t I do the same with chocolate?
把一塊真正的巧克力糖 透過電視傳送 伸手就能吃
Why can’t I send a real bar of chocolate through the television, ready to be eaten?"
我才不想提 我又不談那個話題
I’m not gonna touch it. I’m not going in that direction.
好像是不可能的事
Sounds impossible.
本來就不可能
It is impossible.
你對科學一竅不通
You don’t understand anything about science.
首先 電波和分子微粒不一樣 常識嘛
First off, there’s a difference between waves and particles.
其次 將能量轉換成物質的動力...
Second, the amount of power it would take to convert energy in matter...
相當于九顆原子彈
would be like nine atomic bombs.
又在碎碎念!
Mumbler!
說真的 你說的話我一個字也聽不懂
Seriously, I cannot understand a single word you’re saying.
好了
Okey-dokey.
我現在要把一塊巧克力糖 從房間的一端...
I shall now send a bar of chocolate from one end of the room...
透過電視傳送到另一端
to the other by television.
去拿巧克力來
Bring in the chocolate.
一定要超大才行 因為在電視上...
It’s gotta be real big because you know how on TV...
正常人會被拍的變這么小
you can film a regular-size man, and he comes out looking this tall?