旺卡先生!
Mr. Wonka!
把博雷加德小姐滾到船上...
I want you to roll Miss Beauregarde into the boat...
馬上帶她去榨汁間
and take her along to the Juicing Room at once, okay?
榨汁間? 他們會怎么處理她?
Juicing Room? What are they gonna do to her there?
他們會擠榨她
They’re gonna squeeze her.
像擠痘子一樣
Like a little pimple.
我們要馬上榨干她全身的果汁
We gotta squeeze all that juice out of her immediately.
媽 救我!
Mother, help me.
求求你!
Please.
走吧
Come on.
我們還得趕路呢
Let’s boogie.
不坐船要加快腳步才能趕上進度
Without the boat, we’ll have to move double-time to keep on schedule.
東西太多會看不完
There’s far too much to see.
旺卡先生?
Mr. Wonka?
恩?
Yeah?
你為什么決定讓人進來呢?
Why did you decide to let people in?
當然是參觀工廠啊
So they could see the factory, of course.
但為何是現(xiàn)在? 為何才五個人?
But why now? And why only five?
大獎是什么? 誰能得到?
What’s the special prize, and who gets it?
最特別的大獎是一個驚喜
The best kind of prize is a surprise.
紫羅蘭要永遠當藍莓嗎?
Will Violet always be a blueberry?
不會 或許吧 我不知道
No. Maybe. I don’t know.
但整天嚼口香糖就有這種下場 太惡心了
That’s what you get from chewing gum all day. It’s disgusting.
你那么討厭口香糖 做來干嘛?
If you hate gum so much, why do you make it?
我再說一次 別碎碎念 不然我要生氣了
Once again, you shouldn’t mumble. It’s starting to bum me out.
你記得你吃的第一顆糖嗎?
Can you remember the first candy you ever ate?
不記得
No.