其實威利·旺卡記得一清二楚 他吃過的第一顆糖果
In fact, Willy Wonka did remember the first candy he ever ate.
(堅果口感 很好吃 余味十足)
對不起 我回想起從前了
I’m sorry, I was having a flashback.
看得出來
I see.
你經?;叵霃那皢?
These flashbacks happen often?
愈來愈常了...
Increasingly...
就今天
today.
(果仁間)
這個我最了解了
This is a room I know all about.
旺卡先生 我本人是從事堅果業
For you see, Mr. Wonka, I, myself, am in the nut business.
你是用海佛麥四千型來分類嗎?
Are you using the Havermax 4000 to do your sorting?
不是
No.
你真是個怪人
You’re really weird.
松鼠
Squirrels.
對 松鼠
Yeah. Squirrels.
這些松鼠受過取果仁的特殊訓練
These squirrels are specially trained to get the nuts out of shells.
松鼠? 干嘛不用奧柏倫柏人?
Why use squirrels? Why not use Oompa-Loompas?
只有松鼠能完整地取出胡桃果仁
Because only squirrels can get the whole walnut out almost every single time.
它們用指關節輕敲每個胡桃 確定是好或壞
See how they tap them with their knuckles to make sure it’s not bad?
你們看
Oh, look. Look.
那個應該是壞堅果
I think that one’s got a bad nut.
爸爸 我要一只松鼠
Daddy, I want a squirrel.
抓一只松鼠給我 我要一只
Get me one of those squirrels. I want one.
維露卡 你有很多的寵物了
Veruca, dear, you have many marvelous pets.
我家里只有一匹小馬和兩條狗 四只貓 六只小白兔...
All I’ve got at home is one pony and two dogs and four cats and six bunny rabbits...
兩只鸚哥 三只金絲雀 一只綠鸚鵡 一只烏龜...
and two parakeets and three canaries and a green parrot and a turtle...
和一只笨頰鼠 我要一只松鼠!
and a silly old hamster. I want a squirrel!
好吧 爸爸會想辦法
All right, pet.
盡快給你一只松鼠
Daddy will get you a squirrel as soon as he possibly can.