你住哪里?
Where do you live?
就在那里 那棟小房子
Right over there. That little house.
他們幾時會回來?
What time do you think they’ll be back?
很難說
Hard to know, dear.
好像有人敲門耶
I think there’s someone at the door.
媽媽
Hi, Mom.
媽! 爸! 我們回來了
Mom. Dad. We’re back.
查理! -查理!
-Charlie. -Charlie.
天哪
Goodness.
這位是威利·旺卡 他送我們回來
This is Willy Wonka. He gave us a ride home.
我看到了
I see that.
你們想必就是這孩子的...
You must be the boy’s...
爸媽?
Parents?
對 就是那個
Yeah. That.
他說查理贏得了大獎
He says Charlie’s won something.
不只是普通的大獎
Not just some something.
而是有史以來最特別的大獎
The most "something" something of any something that’s ever been.
我要把整座工廠送給這個小男孩
I’m gonna give this little boy my entire factory.
你一定是在開玩笑吧
You must be joking.
沒有 我是認真的
No, really. It’s true.
幾個月前在我半年一次的剪發日...
Because you see, a few months ago, I was having my semiannual haircut...
我發現了一件怪事
and I had the strangest revelation.
那根白頭發反映出...
In that one silver hair...
我畢生的心血結晶...
I saw reflected my life’s work...
我的工廠和親愛的奧柏倫柏人
my factory, my beloved Oompa-Loompas.
我死了以后誰來照顧他們?
Who would watch over them after I was gone?
當時才我驚覺
I realized in that moment:
我一定要找個繼承人
I must find a heir.