二月一日
The 1st of February.
就是明天耶 -那片刻不容緩了 查理
But that’s tomorrow. -Then there’s not a moment to lose.
快去洗臉...梳頭...洗手...刷牙...清鼻子
Wash your face, comb your hair, scrub your hands, brush your teeth, blow your nose.
還要換掉那條臟褲子 -我們現在要保持冷靜
And get that mud off your pants. -Now we must all try and keep very calm.
首先要決定的是 誰來陪查理去參觀工廠
First thing that we have to decide is this: Who is going with Charlie to the factory?
我去 我帶他去 交給我就對了
I will. I’ll take him. You leave it to me.
怎樣? 你不覺得你應該去嗎?
How about you, dear? Don’t you think you ought to go?
約瑟夫爺爺好像比我們任何人 知道得多...
Well, Grandpa Joe seems to know more about it than we do, and...
當然前提是他身體負荷得了
Provided, of course, he feels well enough.
不行 我們不去了
No. We’re not going.
有個阿姨要花五百元買金獎券
A woman offered me $500 for the ticket.
一定還有人出價更高
I bet someone else would pay more.
我們需要的是錢 不是巧克力
We need the money more than we need the chocolate.
小伙子 過來
Young man, come here.
外頭的錢多得是
There’s plenty of money out there.
每天都有新鈔在印
They print more every day.
但這張金獎券...
But this ticket...
全世界只有五張而已...
there’s only five of them in the whole world...
以后也不會再有了
and that’s all there’s ever going to be.
只有傻瓜才會放棄金獎券 要錢那種俗氣的東西
Only a dummy would give this up for something as common as money.
你是傻瓜嗎?
Are you a dummy?
不是
No, sir.
那就去換掉那條臟褲子 你要去參觀工廠了
Then get that mud off your pants. You’ve got a factory to go to.
爸爸 我要進去
Daddy, I want to go in.
才9點59分 甜心
It’s 9:59, sweetheart.
叫時間過快一點啦
Make time go faster.
你覺得旺卡先生會認出你嗎?
Do you think Mr. Wonka will recognize you?
很難說 事隔多年了
Hard to say. It’s been years.
專心得大獎 紫羅蘭
Eyes on the prize, Violet.
專心得大獎
Eyes on the prize.
請進
Please enter.
向前走
Come forward.
關上大門
Close the gates.