45.To Rob a Bank
45.搶銀行
"Now, don't carry this too far, Ben. Just cash the check and leave the bank."
"好啦,別太過分了,本。將支票兌現,趕快走人啦。"
"Aw, Joe, it would be so easy to rod! Imagine all the cash that we could carry away,
"啊,喬,搶劫原來這么容易!想象一下我們拿走的現金。
You could have all the money you need to take Susan and carry her off into the sunset."
你可以得到所有你需要的錢,帶著蘇珊去看日落。"
"Hmmm," said Joe as he thought about it.
"嗯……,"喬想了想說,
"No, that would cast a cloud over our relationship. Susan's an honest woman.
"不,那會使我們的關系蒙上陰影。蘇珊是個誠實的人。
C'mon, we're just here to cash a check."
好啦,我們來這兒是為了將支票兌成現金。 "
"Don't cast me aside like that!" Ben said. "I want to carry this out.
"別那樣把我丟在一邊。"本說。"我像完成這次任務。
Actually just getting you into this bank was part of my plan. We can't back out now. Here's a gun!"
實際上,讓你來這家銀行就是我計劃的一部分?,F在我們無法撤退了,把槍拿著!"
As Ben handed Joe the gun, Joe was surprised.
本把槍給喬的時候,喬很吃驚。
"You planned this? You really want to do this again?"
"這是你的計劃?你真的還想再干一次?"
"Yep. I knew that this was the only way to ever get you to cast off that fake honesty of yours and carry on with our life of crime.
"是的,我知道這是讓你丟掉你那假面具,繼續我們的犯罪生涯的唯一辦法。
C'mon, let's cash in on this opportunity !" "What have you cast upon me, Ben? You're crazy!" Joe said.
來吧,讓我們好好利用這次機會吧!" "你想把什么栽到我的頭上,本?你瘋啦!" 喬說。
"We won't shoot anyone!" "I really don't want to do this, Ben!" Joe replied.
"我們不會開槍殺人的!" "我真的不想干,本!"喬回答說。
"You can't carry over how I used to be to now." "Joe, what are you carrying on about?
"你不能讓過去的我繼續存在到現在。" "喬,你在繼續什么呢?
I'm sure the video cameras have seen the guns by now. We have to do this!"
我確信攝像機這時已經看到了我們的槍,我們不干也得干!"
"No!" Joe said as he look the gun and cast it away. "Even if I have to carry all my past before Susan.
"不!" 喬說,他拿起槍把它扔掉。"即使我得讓蘇珊徹底了解我的過去,
I'm not going back to a life of crime!"
我也不準備回去過犯罪的日子。 "
Ben was stunned, but quickly picked up the gun and started to yell that it was a robbery!
本很吃驚,但他很快拿起槍,開始大喊"搶劫"!
Joe walked out the door and never saw Ben again.!
喬走出大門,從此再沒有見過本!