Pascal, there you are.
帕斯卡 你在這啊
Victoria.
維多利亞
Emily.
艾米麗
I've reserved a high-stakes table for the two of us.
我為我兩訂了桌高級撲克
Care to join me?
一起來玩吧
Very tempting.
我很樂意
But I had a different opponent in mind tonight.
但我今晚腦海里已經有對手了
Try your hand at poker?
想玩一輪嗎
I would love to.
很樂意
Great.
太棒了
Emily...
艾米麗
I've found you someone you can compete with.
我幫你找了一個對手
Shall we?
一起吧
Yeah, let me get, uh...
讓我來
...some on 8...
這幾個在8上
22, 19, 9, and 4.
還有22 19 9 和4
You just bet my birthday.
你下的注是我的生日
No kidding. You're a Leo?
好巧 你是獅子座嗎
Next you're gonna tell me that you love '80s teen movies and sashimi.
你接下來不會是要告訴我 你喜歡80年代青少年電影和生魚片
I'm charlotte.
我是夏洛特
Javier.
哈維爾
Why haven't I seen you around before, Javier?
哈維爾 我之前怎么沒見過你
I just moved here. Spent the last couple years upstate.
我才到這邊 之前幾年都在北部
College?
上大學嗎
Prison.
蹲監獄
Should I not have said that?
我應該不說這個的
No, I'm glad you did.
不 這樣很好
Your honesty is refreshing.
這種坦誠并不多見
As is your attitude towards ex-cons.
你對蹲過監獄的人的態度也很少見
How about you let one buy you a drink?
能賞臉一起喝杯酒嗎
I would, but the powers that be won't let me have one.
很樂意 但是我家大人不許
Javier? A word?
哈維爾 借一步說話
So...
那么
...you tweaked the transmitter.
看來你改裝了一下發信器啊
You did say I was genius.
你說過我是天才
No, no.Correction. I said your program was genius.
不 糾正一下 我說過你的程序是天才
You, on the other hand, are proving exceedingly stupid.
而你自己的行為 真是夠愚蠢
My god, to think I was actually considering a partnership.
天啊 我都想要不要給你個合伙席位了
Hold up. Are you serious?
等等 真的嗎
I was.
之前是
But, I mean, this little stunt
但剛才這點小把戲
Is making it very hard to trust you.
讓我不得不懷疑是否該相信你了
I will stay put from now on. Promise.
我馬上就走 我保證
Just give me one -- one second. One.
只要一秒鐘 一秒鐘就好
So, uh, I got to run.
我得走了
But instead of that drink,how about I just do you one better.
為了補償沒來得及一起喝酒 這個會更好