Just that Jack seemed to put a lot of behind-the-scenes effort into Emily after the shooting.
我只是覺得杰克似乎 在艾米莉被槍擊以后默默幫了很多忙
Yeah. He's her friend, Daniel.
沒錯 他是她的朋友 丹尼爾
Is that all?
僅此而已嗎
Because I just think it's odd that he's trying to push you to leave now that Emily's single.
因為我覺得艾米莉恢復單身之后他就勸你離開不是很奇怪嗎
Daniel, stop. Don't listen to him.
丹尼爾 住口 別聽他的
You're trying to manipulate me.
你在算計我
No, I'm just trying to get you to open your eyes.
不 我只是想讓你看到更多真相
Jack is doing exactly what your father always has --what's best for him.
杰克的做法和你的父親如出一轍那就是為自己打算
It's time to do what's best for you.
你也該為自己打算一下了
Miss Thorne?
索恩小姐
Pardon the late intrusion,but I prefer the intimacy of hand-delivery.
恕我這么晚冒昧前來但我想要將邀請函親手交給您
I wanted to invite you to an event that I'm throwing tomorrow --A Monte Carlo Night for charity.
我想請您參加我明天舉辦的活動 蒙特卡羅[賭城]慈善之夜
I doubt you'll be able to resist considering it allows you to indulge in both your favorite virtue and vice.
我想您一定不會拒絕,這個結合您最愛的慈善和賭博于一體的活動
Let's see.
讓我考慮一下
All of the proceeds go to Recherche D'un Remède of which you are a founding member, no?
所有收入都將捐給治愈基金會 您也是基金的創始人之一 對吧
And it happens to be a cause that's dear to my heart.
我也是考慮到了這點才樂意舉辦這次活動
Because of your image issues,I'm afraid you're not the best person to help me fight childhood leukemia.
鑒于你最近的形象問題,恐怕你不是幫我宣傳抗擊兒童白血病的最佳人選
Well, there are two sides to every story, Pascal.
每個故事都有兩面 帕斯卡
As there are two sides to every coin.
就像每個硬幣也都有兩面
So you are a liar and a thief?
所以你既是個騙子還是個小偷
There's so much about me you don't know.
關于我 有太多事你不知道
Come to the party, and you'll find out.
來參加派對你就知道了
Another ex-Mrs. Grayson.
另一個前格雷森太太
I'd say "Welcome to the club,"but I don't care much for the other member.
我想說"歡迎加入",但我不怎么在乎另一位成員
So, how does it feel?
感覺怎么樣
Liberating.
解放了
And, uh, thank you for your old files.
謝謝你的舊文件
I hope it spurs something new to help clear David's name.
我希望能找出新線索來幫大衛平冤昭雪
You let me know if you need anything else.
如果你還需要別的什么就告訴我
Well, actually, I was wondering what you could tell me about Pascal LeMarchal?
實際上 我在想你能不能跟我說說帕斯卡·勒馬爾查爾
Conrad and him seem to have quite a past.
康拉德和他似乎過去交集不少啊
And not just in business.
不僅是在生意上
Pascal actually dated Victoria first.
實際上是帕斯卡先和維多利亞交往的
I don't know what happened, but when I got out of rehab,she was with Conrad, and Pascal was history.
我不知道發生了什么 但我從戒酒所出來的時候,她就和康拉德在一起了 帕斯卡成為了過去
So was I.
我也成為了過去
Look who's here.
看看誰來了
There's my big boy.
我的小寶貝
You want to go look at the boats?
你想去看船嗎
Let's go look at the boats.
我們去看船
- That sounds fun. - Emily, excuse us.
-聽起來很有意思 -艾米莉 失陪了
Yeah, of course.
好的