日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 復仇 > 正文

美劇《復仇》第3季第17集第5期:我改變主意了

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Those sticky fingers of yours certainly paid off.

看來這次你順手牽回來的可是一只肥羊

Pascal's coin?

這是帕斯卡的硬幣嗎

It's a poker chip from an ultra-exclusive table in Macau.

這是澳門超豪華賭場的籌碼

The buy-in is $1 million.

買入價是一百萬

So Pascal's a gambling man.

所以帕斯卡是個賭徒

I guess I'll have to earn his respect by beating him at his own game.

我要是能在他的領域打敗他一定能吸引他的注意

So, what's next?

所以 下一步怎么辦

cover326x326.jpeg

"Adventures in Babysitting"? Really?

"蹺家的一夜"[電影名] 不是吧

All right, well, what about your -- oh.

好吧 你的...

Most embarrassing moment ever?

最尷尬的時刻

I just got a contender.

看來我有情敵了

Javier, my wannabe bestie,this is Emily, my actual bestie.

哈維爾 自稱是我的基友 這位是艾米莉 我真正的閨蜜

Are you two gonna hit up Atlantic City?

你倆是要去大西洋城[以賭場聞名]賭錢嗎

I have a new method to beat roulette

我想出了一種輪盤賭必勝的新方法

I am dying to try right now.

正想立刻試試

It was nice to meet you, Javier.

很高興見到你 哈維爾

I'll talk to you later, Nolan.

我過會再來找你 諾蘭

What is this?

這是什么

A program to hit on girls while you're under house arrest?

在你被軟禁的時候可以和妹子調情的模擬軟件嗎

No. It's actually a prototype of what I'm working on.

不 這其實是我正在開發的模型

See, it built an interactive avatar based on someone's social-media profile and my predictive logarithms.

它可以通過一個人的社交資料和我的預測運算程式建立起互動式虛擬形象

And since Charlotte Grayson is famous, scandalous, and pretty,

既然夏洛特·格雷森美貌出名又丑聞纏身

She has quite the size-6 footprint to work from.

她是個絕佳的基準對象

Hmm. Watch.

Charvatar, honey, um...

虛擬夏洛特 親愛的

which neighbor do you have the most in common with?

和你共同點最多的好友是誰

It was Emily. Now it's you.

曾經是艾米莉 現在是你

Oh. Well, I see.

好的 我明白了

It's a program designed to inflate your ego.

這軟件是用來吹噓你自己的吧

Mm. It only speaks truth.

不 它只說實話

A Harvard buddy of mine is the perfect guy to help us deal with your father.

我在哈佛的一個朋友可以幫我們處理你父親的事

It's a bit of a risky move, but...

這么做可能冒點險 但...

Yeah, actually, Daniel...

其實 丹尼爾

I've changed my mind.

我改變主意了

"Vito Splendido" made me an offer,and I'm thinking about taking it.

《美麗維托》向我發了工作邀請我正在考慮接受

Well, I expected other magazines to try and poach you.

我想到會有別的雜志和你接觸

- I just didn't expect you to give up so quickly. - I'm not.

-但我沒想到你這么快就放棄了 -我沒放棄

I started "Voulez" to break free from my father,but he won't even let me have that.

我為了擺脫父親才創辦了《想》,可他連那點自由都不給我

Margaux, come on. We can push him out.

瑪爾戈 振作起來 我們可以趕走他的

I'm sorry, Daniel.

抱歉 丹尼爾

My only hesitation was leaving Jack,and he encouraged me to go.

我唯一的擔憂是離開杰克而他也鼓勵我接受

Char. Could -- could you come here a sec?

夏洛特 你能過來一會兒嗎

I was just trying to remember.

我正在努力回憶

When you managed to help Emily get all her memory back,how did you do that?

你幫助艾米莉恢復記憶的時候是怎么做的

I didn't. That was Jack, remember?

不是我 是杰克 記得嗎

Of course.

當然

My bad.

是我記錯了

And h-he asked you to sneak him in here, too, right?

他還讓你幫忙偷偷帶他到這來 對嗎

What are you getting at?

你想說什么

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
inflate [in'fleit]

想一想再看

v. 使膨脹,使得意,使通貨膨脹 [計算機] 使膨脹

 
predictive [pri'diktiv]

想一想再看

adj. 預言的,預兆的

 
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打敗,戰勝,打,敲打,跳動
n. 敲打,

 
sticky ['stiki]

想一想再看

adj. 粘的,悶熱的,困難的,令人不滿意的

 
arrest [ə'rest]

想一想再看

vt. 逮捕,拘留
n. 逮捕,拘留

聯想記憶
hesitation [.hezi'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 猶豫

聯想記憶
prototype ['prəutətaip]

想一想再看

n. 原型,雛形

 
?

關鍵字: 美劇 復仇

發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 影院级电影| 小学生抽烟| 大石桥联盟| 宁死不屈电影免费观看| 妻乳| 翟佳滨老师今天答案| 妈妈的朋友未删减版| 佐山彩香| 是王者啊第二季免费观看完整版| 国有企业党建讲话原文| 梅兰尼·格里菲斯| 黄视频免费观看网站| 777精品| 南昌起义 电影| 小头儿子大头爸爸| 破冰 电影| 汤唯完整版| 境界千年血战篇| 邓为个人介绍| 心理健康《微笑的力量》ppt| 太深了太爽了受不了了| 九号所有车型图片| 电影《kiskisan》在线播放| 浙江卫视回放观看入口| 六年级上册美术教案人教版| 饥渴少妇av| 黄造时曹查理隔世情电影| 怀胎九月| 二年级上学期口算题| 小学生大课间武术| 小镇姑娘电影| 黄婉| yy五项滚刀骂人套词| 有完没完电影| 又什么又什么四字成语| 红色一号电影| 13位的电话号码是什么电话| 启动了韩剧| 暗恋桃花源剧本| 听风者电视剧40集完整版在线观看| xiuren秀人网|