Margaux!
瑪爾戈
I just spent two hours with an Interpol agent.
我剛和一個國際刑警講了兩個小時電話
He received an anonymous tip that I was using "Voulez" as a tax shelter!
他收到一條匿名情報 說我用《想》來逃稅
I can see how that might be a problem,since it's illegal.
我明白這是個問題 因為那是違法的
Do you realize the damage an investigation like that will do? Huh?
你意識到這樣的調查會造成什么損害嗎
Not only to me, but also to you!
不僅僅是對我 對你也是
Me?
我
I am just the silly daughter of the great Pascal LeMarchal.
我只是偉大的帕斯卡·勒馬爾查爾的傻女兒
Who could believe I was involved in such devious plans?
誰會相信我跟這么不正當的事有關
Now, as it turns out,Daniel Grayson is a friend of the Interpol agent.
現在看來,丹尼爾·格雷森在國際刑警那里有朋友
And we would be quite happy to make your problem go away...
我們很樂意幫你解決問題...
if you give me what I want.
但你必須滿足我的條件
When I arrived here, I was worried for my little girl swimming with the sharks.
我剛到這里的時候 我很擔心 我的小閨女是在和鯊魚一起游泳
Now...
現在...
I'm more worried for the sharks.
我倒是更加為那些鯊魚擔憂
"Voulez" is yours. I'm out.
《想》是你的了 我退出
And Conrad, too.
康拉德也得退出
He was the only reason for your visit, after all.
畢竟他是你來的唯一目的
Not the only reason.
并不是唯一的目的
Well, I hope I'm not interrupting.
希望沒有打擾到你
Just filling out the final paperwork to make your old house my new one.
我只是在填寫最后的文書 讓你的老房子變成我的新房子
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了嗎
I'm fine.
我沒事
I heard your other news. About Jack.
我聽說了你的其他新聞 關于杰克的
Is it true?
是真的嗎
It is.
是的
It hits harder than I expected.
這打擊比我預想的要大
You know, at first, I thought...
起先 我以為
"Is he mine?"
他會不會是我的兒子
But then I remembered that by the time you got to rehab,we were already sleeping in separate places.
但后來我記起來 你戒酒期間 我們就沒有睡一起了
Me in our bedroom, and you wherever you happened to pass out that night.
我睡我們臥室 而你是在哪喝醉就睡哪
The pain that I felt...
我心里的苦楚
Leave it to Conrad Grayson to make my addiction and unplanned pregnancy about him.
我的醉酒和懷孕 還要告訴康拉德·格雷森嗎
It happened while we were married.
這是在我們結婚的時候發生的
To think that I'd be unaffected is naive.
你覺得我不在乎 太天真了
Just as naive as blaming me solely for our divorce.
把離婚的罪責都歸結到我身上也很天真
I have never done that.
我從沒那么做過