Well, then, I'm glad you won't be needing my services.
我很高興你不需要我的服務了
Actually, can we talk for a moment?
實際上 我們能談談嗎
Thought you might want some of the good stuff
我覺得在我們去吃午餐之前
before we head off to lunch.
你可能想要點要東西
Jack, hi.
杰克
You two know each other?
你倆認識嗎
Oh, everybody knows everybody around here.
這里的人都互相認識
Can -can you excuse us for a second?
你能讓我們單獨待一會兒嗎
Of course.
當然可以
Emily, it was good to see you again.
艾米莉 再次見到你真好
Yes. You, too.
我也是
What are you doing here?
你在這里干什么
I just bumped into Stevie.
我剛碰上了史蒂維
Right after her A.A. meeting? Seems awfully convenient.
正好在她匿名互助會之后嗎 看來很是巧合啊
Were you hoping that I wouldn't be here?
你是不是希望我不會出現
Look, I just wanted to ask her a few questions.
我只想問她幾個問題
I know that she's a Grayson, but she was gone
我知道她是格雷森家的人 但是
long before all the stuff with your father happened.
在你爸爸的那些事發生之前 她早就離開了
Look, you and I are finally getting back to a good place,
我們倆終于可以處理好關系了
and I'm trying to get there with my mom, too.
我也想盡量和我媽媽處理好關系
Please just let me have this one thing.
讓我擁有這一件事吧
Leave Stevie out of it.
別把史蒂維扯進來
That is match!
我贏了
You've lost your touch, my friend.
你的實力大不如前了 我的朋友
I'm surprised you still have your competitive spirit.
我很意外你的好勝心還這么強
I thought you were more into frivolous games these days.
我還以為你現在更喜歡耍小手段呢
I assume you're referring to my stewardship of Voulez.
我想你是指我插手了《想》的管理工作
Using my brand to publish your memoirs
用我的品牌出版你的回憶錄
It's beneath you.
恐怕大材小用
Yeah, well, I've decided to put those on ice.
那件事我想先緩緩
I mean, I'd hate for the world to think
我不想讓全世界以為
that my story's anywhere near over.
我的故事已經快到結局了
No, I have new aspirations.
我有了新的目標
And what are they? The French Open?
什么目標 贏得法網嗎
Wimbledon?
還是溫網
That's always been your problem, Pascal.
這是你的老毛病了 帕斯卡
You're too fixated on your own continent.
你目光太短淺 只執著于自己的大洲
And where should I be looking?
那我應該把目光放在哪里
Right here, the Americas, where I can shepherd
在這 美洲大陸 我可以幫你
your new North American base of operations.
建立起新的北美運營中心
I mean,think about it a Grayson/LeMarchal alliance
想想看 格雷森和勒馬爾查爾強強聯手
would be something remarkable to reckon with.
會有怎樣不可思議的效果
I remember when we started out,
我記得當我們白手起家的時候
you said I was a fool for running a media company.
你還說我開傳媒公司是愚蠢之舉
Well, it was a foolish thing to say.
是我失言
Now, information is the real seat of power,
當今社會 信息才是真正的力量之源
and Voulez is just the base of the pyramid.
而《想》只是金字塔基而已
Considering what you've asked of me in the past,
考慮到過去你讓我做的事