Previously on "Revenge"...
《復仇》前情提要
Tell her to go away! We are gonna be a family.
讓她走開 我們將成為一家人
I finally remember what I did during my blackouts.
我總算想起來在我昏迷的時候做了些什么
It's all because of that one memory.
都是由于這一個記憶
You're the only person who knew how to save me.
你是唯一一個知道怎么挽救我的人
You've seen him before.
你之前見過他
And I never thought I'd be happy to see him again.
當時真沒想到 我會這么高興再見到他
I've been looking for an apprentice in my tuscan studio.
我的托斯卡納工作室正在招實習生
I've been given an opportunity.
有人給了我一個機會
But it means I have to leave.
但也意味著我得離開這兒
Goodbye, Mom. I will always love you.
再見 媽媽 我會永遠愛你
Pascal Lemarchal is on his way from Paris.
帕斯卡.勒馬爾查爾正在從巴黎趕過來
Right on schedule.
完全如我所料
Stevie Grayson is my biological mother.
史蒂維.格雷森是我的生母
Maybe you should give her a chance.
也許你應該給她一個機會
I was in a rehab when I found out I was pregnant.
我發現自己懷孕 是在進戒酒所的時候
I couldn't be a decent mother
如果不能學會照料好自己
until I learned how to take care of myself.
我就不可能當一個好媽媽
I think Stevie Grayson visited my father in prison.
我想史蒂維.格雷森曾去監獄見過我父親
What do you think she wanted? She came here with secrets.
你覺得她想干什么 她是帶著秘密來的
I'm gonna find out every single one.
而我 會揭開她的所有秘密
Grace is at the core of tragedy.
優雅是悲劇的核心
For if there's no height at which to drop,
因為如果已經跌落谷底
no pride taken in the life lived,
在生活中無法感到驕傲
you have nothing to lose.
你就再無可失了
But once in the free fall of disgrace...
但一旦恥辱地跌落
the only way to change its momentum
唯一改變它勢頭的方法
is to use it to your advantage.
就是利用這一點
I forgot. Tomorrow's the opening night of the opera.
我忘了 明天是歌劇首次演出
Mm. It's "Pagliacci."
是《丑角》
One of Patrick's favorites.
帕特里克最喜歡的歌劇之一
I'm sorry he's gone.
真抱歉他不在
Thank you, Daniel.
謝謝 丹尼爾
My only consolation is that your father won't be there.
我唯一的安慰就是你父親不會
I'm sorry Emily will, though.
但很遺憾 艾米莉會去
Well...
那個...
Maybe not.
也許不會
Because that was taken yesterday.
因為那是昨天拍的
It was my assumption that Aiden had left town
我猜我把艾登趕出家里后
after I kicked him out of the house.
他就離開了市里
Well, I'm glad he stuck around
很高興他還在
because I finally have my ticket out of this marriage.
因為我終于可以擺脫這段婚姻了
I'm just waiting for her to get home.
我只是在等她回來
You know, that's the first smile I've seen on you in a while.
這是很久以來我第一次看你笑
May I ask you a favor?
我能請你幫個忙嗎
Please give me a frontrow seat when you tell her.
你告訴她時 一定要當著我的面
So, you're sure she only visited him the one time?
你確定她只去看過他一次嗎
Stevie Grayson, A.K.A. Stephanie Pruitt,
史蒂維.格雷森 即斯蒂芬妮.普魯伊特
Only checked into the visitor log once 1997.
只在訪客記錄上登記過一次 1997年
A few days later, she was busted for a D.U.I. and left for Cali.
幾天后 她因酒駕被捕 去了卡利