I'm glad it worked out.
我很高興你們說開了
I finally, uh, understand why she was scared.
我終于 理解她為什么害怕了
Turns out she's a recovering alcoholic.
原來她在戒酒
The Graysons aren't exactly her favorite people.
格雷森家的人和她關系不好
Well, it's good that she opened up.
至少她敞開心扉值得高興
Duty calls.
寶寶在叫我了
Good night, Emily.
晚安 艾米莉
Good night.
晚安
Sprucing up the cottage?
在打掃屋子嗎
That's a good sign.
好現象
How you feeling?
感覺怎么樣
Better. Yeah?
好多了 是嗎
Yeah, I think I finally have a handle on all this.
我覺得我終于理出來個頭緒了
Now that you've sent your demons packing,
現在你解決了心事
is Danny next?
是不是該想想丹尼的事了
Not until I know what my next step is,
我要先想想下一步做什么
but it will be good to have a refuge from Grayson Manor.
不過能有個避難所逃離格雷森莊園 挺好的
Consider this a house re-warming.
把這個當作回歸禮物吧
And...
而且
only your touch can open it.
只有你的指紋才能打開它
Thank you, Nolan...
謝謝 諾蘭
for this...
為這個
and for sending Aiden today.
也為今天把艾登找來
I almost lost everything.
我幾乎失去了一切
Yeah, I hoped he'd come through for you.
我本來就希望他能幫你渡過難關
So, I think this calls for a toast.
總該為這些喝一杯吧
I'm thinking... Gin Martinis?
不如 來一杯琴酒調的馬提尼
Gin Martinis?
琴酒調的馬提尼
Turns out she's a recovering alcoholic.
原來她在戒酒
Gin in her breath.
呼吸間琴酒的味道
I don't get many visitors, but when I do,
我沒有什么來訪者 不過一旦有人來
It gives me a moment of hope within the struggle.
我總是在掙扎中暫時升起一絲希望
Because I think maybe you'll walk through that door
因為我認為也許你會走進那扇門
having forgiven me.
說你已經原諒了我
I had that hope today.
今天就是這樣希望的
Mr. Clarke.
克拉克先生
I'm a lawyer, and I'm interested in your case.
我是名律師 而且我很在意你的案子
I wanted to believe her,
我想相信她
but that's when I noticed the gin on her breath.
但我卻聞到了她呼吸間琴酒的味道
A few days later, I found out
幾天后 我發現
that she'd been disbarred for drinking.
因為酗酒 她被取消了律師資格
But I still cherish the one moment of hope I had that day,
但是我還是很珍惜那天充滿希望的那刻
because that hope is you, Amanda.
因為那希望就是你 阿曼達
It always is.
一直都是
Ems?
艾米
What's wrong?
怎么啦
A lawyer disbarred.
一個律師被取消了資格
I think Stevie Grayson visited my father in prison.
我想史蒂維.格雷森曾去監獄見過我父親
What do you think she wanted?
你覺得她想干什么
I don't know.
不知道
But she came here with secrets.
但她是帶著秘密來的
I'm gonna find out every single one.
而我 會揭開她的所有秘密