Of course...
當然
we ran a bar, not a multibilliondollar company.
我們開的是酒吧 不是價值幾百萬的公司
A parent is a parent.
父母心都是一樣的
And you're lucky to have such a good one.
你很幸運 有個好父親
Oh, you look sunkissed, Conrad.
看來你曬了不少太陽 康拉德
I was beating an old friend at a game of tennis
我剛在網球場上打敗了一個老朋友
Pascal LeMarchal.
帕斯卡.勒馬爾查爾
He'd like you sophisticated, smart, beautiful.
他會喜歡你的 干練世故 聰慧美麗
Ah, but on the downside, you're happily married, right?
不過可惜的是 你已經有幸福的婚姻了 對吧
About that...
說到這個
So, you had me drag Stevie back here
你讓我把史蒂維請回來
just to stir up trouble with Victoria?
只是為了挑起維多利亞的麻煩嗎
Well, to be clear, I thought you were sincere
先說清楚 我以為你說想離婚
about your desire to get divorced.
是發自真心的
But, yeah, it was a convenient way to get back
不過 能在補償第一任前妻的同時
at my second ex while making amends with my first.
報復第二任前妻 也算事半功倍
Oh, well, from what I hear, you had nothing to make up for.
據我所知 你不虧欠她什么
Wasn't Stevie on her way to rock bottom back in the day?
史蒂維當時不是在她的人生谷底嗎
While we were married, yes.
在我們結婚的時候 確實是
So, did something happen after your divorce?
你們離婚之后發生了什么嗎
Well, we crossed paths a few years later,
我們幾年后有過幾面之緣
and she tried to reinsert herself into my business
她想要重新插手我的生意
not a good choice for anyone.
這對大家都不好
You know, in the long run, I probably did her a favor.
雖然從長遠看 也許我還幫了她
Still...
不過還是...
There you go. Here's your blanket, sweet boy.
站好 這是你的小毯毯 乖孩子
So, this Margaux
這位瑪爾戈
When do I get to meet her?
什么時候讓我見見
How about tomorrow night?
明晚怎么樣
This must be love if you're going to the opera.
如果你去看歌劇 一定是為了愛情
I'm in.
我會去的
Yeah, she, uh...
她...
She kind of took me by surprise.
她事先也沒和我說
I'm proud of you, Jack.
我以你為驕傲 杰克
Moving on is a brave thing.
忘掉過去是勇敢之舉
Though I see this, and...
雖然我看到這些照片
I wish I'd had the courage
但我想如果我有勇氣
to get back in your life sooner
早點回來找你的話
And not just because I could have met her,but...
不僅也許我可以遇見她 而且...
What?It's silly.
怎么了 愚蠢的想法罷了
Maybe things would have turned out different.
也許事情的結果就會不一樣了