I think I've done enough for you.
我想我已經受夠你了
Conrad. Hmm, showing up where you don't belong.
康拉德 你出現在了不該出現的地方
If you remember, I got the membership in the divorce,
提醒你 離婚協議里這里的會員資格分給了我
hoping to avoid awkward runins
希望能避免在我想外出享受一頓平靜的午餐時
whenever I choose to have a quiet lunch out.
和你尷尬地不期而遇
I was on my way out anyway, having bested an old friend.
反正我快走了 剛贏了一場和老朋友的比賽
Hmm. Victoria, you remember Pascal.
維多利亞 你還記得帕斯卡吧
Still losing to Conrad, I see.
你還是輸球給康拉德
Just tried to make him feel good about himself
只是做了你在二十五年后終于不再做的事
something you finally stopped doing after 25 years.
讓他自我感覺好些罷了
Don't forget you're the one who introduced us, Pascal.
別忘了 是你介紹我們認識的 帕斯卡
I never have.
我可沒有
But now that you've got rid of him,
既然現在你和他沒關系了
perhaps you'd like to have lunch with me?
不如賞光和我共進午餐吧
Oh, I'm sure you'll figure something out.
不用了 我想你肯定會找到人陪的
If I remember correctly,
如果我沒記錯的話
you're never alone for very long.
你從未單身過很久
Hey, hey, hey. Look who's back.
看看 是誰回來了
I can't believe it!
太難以置信了
I'm only away a short time, yet you've grown so much.
我才離開了一會兒 你就長這么大了
How are things with the house?
房子的事怎么樣
Well, escrow is closing in eight days, or...
第三方委托協議八天后 或者說
huit jours.
八日[法語]后到期
Your accent is...not bad. No?
-你的口音 不算太糟 -是嗎
Are you looking to impress my father?
你是想取悅我爸嗎
Actually, I was looking to impress his daughter.
其實我是想取悅他的女兒
Your French will be put to better use with me anyway,
你的法語確實對我說更有用
because I'm hoping my father won't stay through tomorrow.
因為我希望我父親明天就離開
Although, there continue to be rumors of him
不過有傳言說他還是會去
going to the opera.
看歌劇
And I got your mother a ticket.
我給你母親也買了張票
You unless you think it's too soon.
除非你覺得太唐突了
No. No?
-沒有 -真的嗎
No, I w I would love for you to meet her.
我很樂意帶你見她
Okay. Fantastic.
好的 那太好了
Is your...
你父親
your father driving you nuts?
你父親惹你不快了嗎
I simply asked for a little muscle
我只是請他來 借助他的力量
to push Conrad out.
趕走康拉德
Well, instead, he flies here to play tennis,
卻沒想到 他飛來這打了一場網球
and I'm back to being his little girl
而我又變成了他的乖女兒
or at least that's how he treats me.
至少他是這么對我的
Right.
好吧
When I first started working, my dad, like, wouldn't let me
我剛開始工作的時候 我爸爸
make any of the deposits or deal with any of the vendors.
從不讓我經手和供應商之間的買賣
What did you do?
那你怎么做的
Well, I told him to go to hell, and I did it anyway.
我不理他 依舊我行我素
And it worked out
然后他逐漸
'cause he finally started trusting me to run the business.
開始放心讓我經營