And if he was willing to go that far,
他既然做出了這種事
at least you know you were onto something.
至少證明你的調查有價值
You're looking for answers, too, aren't you?
你也在尋找答案 不是嗎
For Amanda.
為了阿曼達
Maybe I can help.
也許我能幫你
Thanks, Stevie, but...
多謝 史蒂維 但...
after everything that's happened,
在發生這么多事后
it's important for me to put Jack's feelings first.
對我來說重要的是 把杰克的想法放在首位
I know he wants to let this go.
我知道他想放下過去
Javier?
哈維爾
Somebody didn't forget what I taught him inside.
看來某人沒忘記我教他的本事嘛
What the hell are you doing?
你究竟在干什么
I was looking for a bottle opener.
我在找開瓶器
Please tell me you did not hack your way out of prison.
別告訴我你越獄了
No, man. I'm out. On the upandup.
不 老兄 我出獄了 光明正大
And breaking the law already.
而你已經在違法了
You have some serious security breaches,
那是你家的安保系統太弱
which I can help you with.
我可以幫你改改
You said I could crash here.
你說過我能住這里的
Iif you had nowhere else to st
如果你沒地方去的話
you have nowhere else to stay.
你真沒地方去
But what about your mom?
那你媽媽呢
You'd think she'd appreciate that I used the money I stole
本以為她會感謝我從國安局偷錢
from the N.S.A. to put her through night school,
然后用來供她去夜校上課
but she just can't seem to get over the first part
只不過她克服不了"偷竊"這部分
or the "getting caught" part.
以及"被逮捕"這部分
Well, you were kind of an idiot.
你個白癡
I mean, signing your hacks with an anagram of your name?
把名字重新排列 作為黑客標記嗎
Which you told me, like, every day.
你已經說過我了 每次都說
Yeah, because you had a lot to learn,
因為你還有很多要學的
and I had a lot of time to teach you.
我也有很多時間可以教你
How about you let me put it to good use, huh?
不如讓我學以致用吧
Come on. What do you got in the hopper these days?
拜托 你這些天有什么發現
I bet it is something huge.
一定是什么重大發現
All right, you know what?
好吧 這樣吧
Don't worry about what I'm working on.
別擔心我做的事
Just...focus on finding yourself a place to stay.
專心給自己找個住處
For now... I can crash?
那目前呢 能住這里嗎
For one day. One day only.
一天 就一天
I had to meet the man
很榮幸能見到
who took snapshots of the wiliest person I know.
能偷拍到她的人 她是我見過最狡詐的人
You're good.
你很厲害
Thank you, Mrs. Grayson.
謝謝你 格雷森夫人
But your son said I'd satisfied his need for my services.
你兒子說 我已經滿足了他的要求
Well, I have a new angle I'm working on,
有些事 我有了新的看法
and I think you're just the person to help me out.
我覺得你正好能幫到我