Emily?Emily?
艾米莉 艾米莉
What are you doing here?
你在這里做什么
Emily?
艾米莉
What's going on?
出了什么事
I-I was looking for Nolan.
我...我在找諾蘭
Are you okay?
你沒事吧
You... you seem unsteady.
你...你看起來精神不太穩定
Oh, just, uh, since my head injury...
沒事 我的頭受傷以后...
I'm getting a little dizzy sometimes. It's -it's nothing.
我有時候會犯暈 沒...沒事
I need to get home. I-I had no intention of seeing you.
我得回家了 我不想見你
No. You wait. I've got things to say to you.
不 等等 我有話對你說
I can't have this conversation right now.
我現在沒法和你聊
Look, I understand you got hurt,
聽著 我知道你受傷了
but you don't just get to abandon me
但你不能就這么拋棄我
without hearing my side of things.
也不聽聽我的想法
Look, I can't forget about the future we planned together.
聽著 我沒法忘記我倆一同計劃的未來
Okay? And neither can you.
好嗎 你也不可能忘了
W-why else would you be coming here, giving me mixed signals?
否則你為什么來這兒 給我些錯誤的暗示呢
You're conflicted. No, I'm not.
你很矛盾 不 我沒有
If you walk out of here, this is over.
如果你走出這里 一切都結束了
You're gonna have to live with your choice.
你就得自食其果
Like your choice to screw Niko?
就像你選擇搞上妮可嗎
We know it was you who planted the misinformation.
我知道是你把不實信息放進去的
First libel, now slander?
先來侮辱 現在又搞誹謗嗎
I would watch my words if I wre you, Ms. Lemarchal.
換我可能會注意一下言辭 勒馬爾查爾小姐
Cut the crap, dad.
別廢話了 爸
Only you would malign yourself just to screw me over.
只有你會自我誹謗 只為搞垮我
Okay. How do we fix this?
那好 想怎么解決呢
I'm willing to drop my suit just as soon as you fire my son.
只要你開除我兒子 我立馬撤訴
What are you trying to pull?
你想表達什么
Just something the French call a coup d'etat.
不過是法語里稱之為"政變"的事情
My sources inform me that there's a clause in Daniel's contract
我的線人告訴我 丹尼爾的合同里有個條款
that allows you to buy back his shares in Voulez.
允許你回購他在《想》的股份
I would, in turn, purchase them from you
作為回報 我會以市場價的兩倍
at twice the market value.
從你手里把這些股份買走
If you think we're gonna cave to your threats, you have --
如果你以為我們會屈從你的威脅 你就
I'll do it.
可以
Margaux.
瑪爾戈
This is not about negotiating.
沒什么好討價還價的
He's out to destroy you, and I won't allow my success
他竭盡全力想毀掉你 但我不會讓我的成功
or my family's reputation to be killed in the crossfire.
或我家族的名聲在交鋒里受到損毀