Anne didn't give a damn about me, so...
安妮從來沒管過我
neither did he.
爸爸也一樣
To feel that kind of rejection from your --
被自己的父親這樣冷眼相待
your father makes you feel like, um...
會讓我覺得
It made me feel like there was something wrong with me...
讓我覺得一定是我不好
No...
不
Something, uh...
也許是我
Something bad, unlovable.
是我不好 不值得被愛
I still do.
現在也一樣
Oh, no! He's coming in! He's coming in!
來了來了 要捉到你了
Which way -ohh! I got him! He's gonna slam him! Boom!
這邊 抓到你啦 打屁屁
It could have been different.
事情本可以不是這樣的
Hi. It's so good to see you.
見到你真開心
Mm. You too.
我也是
Yeah, I would have stopped by sooner,
我可以早點過來的
but I had to make sure that patty cakes
但我得趁那小渾球
and his moms were off-site.
和他媽不在家才行
Damn, girl. What is with all the zeroes?
妹子 你在這算些什么呢
Daniel tried to put me in my place
今天丹尼爾開除了家里的下人
by firing the house staff today.
想借此挫我的銳氣
The least I can do is cover their salaries...and then some.
我想補償他們的工資 然后再補貼點
Your husband's... kind of a hole.
你丈夫 有點齷齪啊
He even has Sara sleeping over.
他還讓莎拉在這里過夜
He's trying to chase me away.
他想趕我走
You know, with the leverage the guy's gunplay gave you,
要知道 你握著他槍擊你的把柄
it's not like he can just ask for a divorce.
他沒那么容易提出離婚
It's a risk that he just might take.
他很可能鋌而走險
He loves Sara, so Sara's got to go.
他愛莎拉 所以她必須離開
Mm, another day, another breakup.
不過是場分手 小意思
You're not even gonna ask about Aiden?
你都不想問問艾登的情況嗎
How is he? He's one of the reasons I wanted to stop by.
他怎么樣 我今天過來部分是因為他
I meant what I said. We can't be together. No, no, no.
我是認真的 我們不能在一起 不不
I'm not here on his behalf.
我不是代表他來的
I want to cut him loose, too.
我也想甩了他
I only let him stay with me because you asked me to.
我留著他 僅僅是看在你的面子上
But now with Niko in the picture
但現在妮可又來了
making big ben chime every hour on the hour, ugh,
一天到晚陰魂不散
They need to find their own love shack.
他們真的該自己找個愛巢了
They're together?
他們在一起嗎
You didn't know? I didn't realize...
你不知道嗎 我以為...
Where are you going?
你要去哪兒
I just -I can't sit still any longer.
我只是...只是坐不下去了