You want to get in bed with the devil?
你想和魔鬼共舞嗎
Clearly, I can't stop you.
顯然 我沒法阻止你
I assume Satan will want the corner office.
我猜想撒旦想要高管辦公室
I have no desire to punch a clock --
我可沒什么心思按時上下班
Just my boy.
我只關注我兒子
What is this?
這是啥
Where's Aiden?
艾登在哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
We were supposed to have dinner, but he's gone.
我們約好了吃晚飯 但是他不見了
No call, no text, just gone.
沒打電話 沒發短信 就消失了
Doesn't it bother you when people are inconsiderate?
別人不體諒你 你不覺得難受嗎
Yeah... Niko, it does.
覺得啊 妮可 我會覺得難受
And, uh...
而且...
Look, while I was hoping to chew this fat with your boo present,
聽著 盡管我很想跟你閑扯淡
Uh, I think it's time I just ripped off the band-aid.
但我覺得也該跟你擺明了說了
O...M-G.
我...勒個去
I'm studying my father's autopsy for the first time.
我開始研究我父親的尸檢報告了
The authorities were unclear as to the murder weapon,
當局對殺人武器不很清楚
but those stab wounds tell a tale.
但這些刺傷的傷口很說明問題
They were made by a katana. His katana.
是武士刀刺的 他的武士刀
How can you be so sure?
你為什么這么肯定
Because it traveled everywhere with him
因為他隨身攜帶
and now it's not in his loft.
現在卻不在他的公寓
I think the killer stole it.
我覺得是兇手偷走了
And I will hunt him to the ends of the earth.
無論天涯海角地 我會找到他的
In the meantime, I'm practicing separating skin from flesh.
在此期間 我還在練習剝皮
Was there something you wanted to say to me?
你是不是想跟我說點啥
It can wait. Okay.
不急不急 行
You're home!
你回來了
I have a surprise.
我準備了驚喜
I stopped by your full gourmet kitchen for a snack earlier.
之前我去你講究的廚房找東西吃
Nobody was there, so I started puttering around,
發現那沒人 我就自己閑晃了會兒
and next thing you know...
之后嘛
everything's from scratch.
這都是我隨便做的
Caprese salad, pasta primavera,
蕃茄芝士沙拉 時蔬意面
and pistachio gelato for dessert.
甜點是開心果冰淇淋
And after dinner, our Italian theme continues
用餐之后 在放映室看《羅馬假日》
with "Roman Holiday" In the screening room.
更能突顯今天的意大利主題
Why, you're very sweet.
你想得太周到了