Your father taught you well.
你父親把你教得很好
But nothing you say is gonna change my mind.
但你的話并不會改變我的想法
Save your strength.
省點力氣吧
You're gonna need it to get out of here.
你還得靠它離開這里
I'm not gonna be around to help you.
我不會在這兒幫你的
Oh, where did your nurse run off to?
你的護士跑哪里去了
I gave her the night off.
今晚我放了她假
Oh. Well, I couldn't have you go to bed without dessert.
我可不能讓你睡覺前吃不到甜品
Martha made the most delicate profiteroles.
瑪莎做了可口的巧克力泡芙
No, thank you.
不用了 謝謝
I'm sorry to bring this up, but...
提起這件事我很抱歉 但是
Whatever happened between you and Daniel
無論你和丹尼爾之間發生了什么
and the pregnancy, or lack thereof,
無論你有沒有懷孕
is a private matter between you two.
這都是你們之間的私事
However...
然而
While you were unconscious in the hospital,
當你在醫院昏迷的時候
the doctors came to Daniel with these test results.
醫生給了丹尼爾這些檢測結果
When you came to,
你蘇醒以后
we feared that you weren't stable enough to face them,
我們怕你承受不了這事實
so I volunteered to deliver the news to you
所以決定 在你做好心理準備的時候
when you were ready.
由我來告訴你這件事
But now I'm not sure if I'm able to do it.
但現在我不確定 我能不能說
What is it?
你要說什么
Because of the location of the bullet wounds,
由于你槍傷的位置
and the surgeries required to save your life,
以及為了救你
the doctors had no choice.
醫生別無選擇下所做的手術
A sacrifice had to be made.
必須要犧牲一些東西
I'm afraid you'll never be able to conceive, Emily.
恐怕你以后再也不能懷孕了 艾米莉
You're lying.
你在說謊
No.
我沒有
Feel free to confirm with Dr. Sturman
你隨時都可以找斯德曼醫生證實我的話
Or seek a second opinion.
或者找其他醫生咨詢
You see, this is why it's been so tragic for Daniel
明白了吧 所以丹尼爾才這么悲痛
and why he's been so distant.
這么冷淡
For you to have given him hope for an heir,
你讓他心存希望 認為自己后繼有人
only to have it taken away from him forever...
卻又讓希望徹底破滅
Get out.
出去
Fate can be so cruel.
命運就是這么殘忍