Think he wants Emily to have it...
他可能想把它給艾米莉
To keep you company.
讓它陪著你
Thank you.
謝謝
Hello?
你好
Patrick?
帕特里克
If you've hired someone, you can fire him.
如果你已經雇了人 解雇他吧
I'm on my way to Nolan's right now.
我正在去諾蘭家的路上
No.
不行
I told you I didn't want you to do it.
我說過不想讓你去做這件事
Yeah, well... it's too late.
可是已經太晚了
Just promise you'll stand by me when it's all done.
不過你要保證 一切結束后站在我這邊
Of course I will.
我當然會
But, Patrick, be safe.
帕特里克 一切小心
He's part of a sick game,
他可是這場惡心游戲中的一部分
and whatever Emily has hidden in that box,
所以他絕不會白白送出這盒子
he is not going to let it go without a fight.
無論艾米莉在里面藏了什么
What exactly did you hear?
你到底聽到了什么
Something about a box Patrick's supposed to retrieve...
好像是帕特里克要去拿回來一個盒子
Secrets Victoria thinks you're keeping.
維多利亞覺得你在里面藏了什么秘密
My infinity box.
我的無窮小盒
Everything's in there...my... father's journals,
所有東西都在里面 我父親的日記
evidence of my takedowns,
我之前對付每個人的證據
my identity.
我的身份
Well, where is it? We need to stop him.
這東西在哪 我們得阻止他
No.
不行
No, let her find it.
讓她得手吧
It's over anyway.
反正一切已經結束了
So you're giving up.
這么說你要放棄了
This is the end of your great mission...
這就是你復仇任務的結局
everything you fought for.
你為之奮斗的一切就這么放棄了嗎
I've already lost the fight.
我已經失敗了
I'm not supposed to be here.
我本不該在此的
I should be away with Aiden, with his ring on my finger,
我本該跟艾登遠走高飛 嫁給他
not Daniel's.
而不是丹尼爾
You and Aiden are engaged?
你跟艾登訂婚了
He proposed to me before everything went wrong.
在一切還未出差錯前 他向我求婚了
Look... I know that you came back to help me get through this,
我知道你回來是想幫助我完成復仇
but I am done.
但我已經受夠這些了
That pain you're feeling...
你所感覺到的疼痛
that's not because of me.
并不是因為我
They did that to you,
是他們傷害了你
and you're letting them get away with it.
而你卻讓他們逃脫處罰
That woman I listened to my father go on about,
我總是聽我父親說起的那個女人
the one who stole all his attention
我父親如此關注和喜愛的那個人
and the affection I wished I had...
讓我羨慕嫉妒的那個人
this is how she ends up?
現在就成這樣了嗎
I'm glad he's not around to see it.
我很慶幸他沒有親眼目睹這一切