Well, do you have the one where he tells you
那這一集你有嗎
that he figured out his mom's a bitch?
他告訴你他發現他媽媽是個婊子
It took me longer than it should have to see her true colors.
我花了太長時間才看到她的真面目
She actually slapped me.
她扇了我一耳光
You didn't enjoy it?
你不喜歡嗎
All I ever wanted from her was an honest relationship,
我只想她對我誠實相待
find out who I am, more about where I came from.
查出我是誰 還有我來自哪里
The whole time...
從始至終...
Should've been focused more on... where I wanted to go.
我應該更關注...我想去哪
Where's that?
你想去哪
Anywhere with you.
只要有你 哪里都行
All I'm asking is for a peaceful evening
我只想要一個安靜的夜晚
where we can avoid talking about anyone
在那里我們可以不談論
within a 20-mile radius, okay?
20英里范圍之內的任何人 好嗎
What do you say? Meet me at your place at 7:00?
你怎么說 在你家7點見好嗎
Make it 8:00
8點吧
That way, it'll give me an extra hour to realize
這樣我可以有多一個小時想明白
this is a bad idea.
這是個壞主意
I hope you saved some energy for a visitor.
我希望你還有精力見這位訪客
Ems, since my mother put a moratorium on guests,
艾米 由于我媽媽禁止任何訪客入內
I'll stand guard while you two catch up.
所以你們先聊 我去放哨
Thank you. Thanks.
謝謝你
He's getting so big.
他都長這么大了
Yeah.
對啊
He's starting to walk now, too, if you can believe it.
他現在也開始走路了 真是難以置信
Well, that makes two of us.
我們倆都是
Oh. Let me see him.
讓我看看他
When Charlotte found out that I brought Carl back,
夏洛特知道我把卡爾帶回來了之后
she asked us to come by.
讓我們過來看看你
And besides, Nolan and I were worried
而且 他們讓你搬到這里之后
when they moved you here.
諾蘭和我都很擔心
This is my only shot of seeing you.
這是我唯一能見到你的機會
I'm sure Daniel told you I decked him.
我相信丹尼爾告訴了你我揍了他
What?
什么
It's stupid. I know, I know, but he came into the stowaway,
這很蠢 我知道 但他來偷渡者酒吧時
and I just--just seeing him walking around free
我只是想到 在他做出這些事后
after what he did?
還能假裝若無其事
Why didn't you turn him in?
你為什么不告發他
If I accuse him, they'll fight back.
如果我告了他 他們會反擊的
I need to lay low until I can escape safely.
在我能安全逃脫之前 我得保持低調
You gotta let it go.
你得放下這事
I did.
我已經放下了
It's my only chance at a... normal life.
這是我過上正常生活的唯一機會
Maybe when I get out of here, I'll...
也許當我離開這里之后 我會...
I'll have a family of my own.
我會有自己的家庭
Listen, I was hoping you could get a message to Aiden.
我希望你能給艾登傳個信
I am so sorry to do this,
我很抱歉打斷你們
But Bianca just said my mother's on her way home,
但比安卡剛剛說 我媽就快回來了
and since it's me she'll blame...
因為這是我的主意 她會怪我的
Oh, thank you for taking the risk.
謝謝你為我冒險
Don't grow up too fast, buddy.
別長太快 伙計
Yeah.
好的
Come on. Okay.
來吧
Here we go.
我們走吧
Oh, Jack. Carl dropped his puppy.
杰克 卡爾忘了拿他的玩具小狗