But you're nothing but a predator.
但你卻只是個掠奪者
An empty shell who seeks to wreak havoc.
一個想要掀起風暴的空殼
That's it.
僅此而已
Do you even hear yourself, Victoria?
聽聽你說的話 維多利亞
What a sad, sad woman.
真是個可悲的女人啊
To care about what you think, Emily,
要關心你的感受 艾米莉
I would have to feel something for you.
我得對你有點感情
You are as worthless to me
你就跟這只手鐲一樣
as this bracelet.
對我來說什么也不是
Go on.
去啊
Go after it,
去撿它啊
before the other bottom-feeders beat you to it.
別讓那些食底泥魚搶在你前面
Good-bye, Victoria.
再見 維多利亞
Two minutes and then fire.
等兩分鐘 然后開槍
I heard everything.
我什么都聽見了
Daniel.
丹尼爾
What, you gonna shoot me?
怎么 你想要拿槍打我
No.
不
You set me up.
你設計我
Two years!
兩年
Two years,
兩年
and I bet you laughed at me every time I questioned you.
你肯定在我每次懷疑你時都嘲笑我
And you just fed me more of your lies.
然后給我灌輸更多的謊言
And why?!
為什么
Why did you tell me I was gonna be a father?!
你為什么要告訴我 我要當爸爸了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Captain, man overboard!
船長 有人落水
All hands on deck!
全體集合
Bring her about!
把她拉上來
Off the starboard!
到右舷去
All right! Starboard engine full throttle!
右舷發動機滿負荷運轉
What the devil happened?
到底發生了什么
Oh, my god.
天啊
Where's Emily?
艾米莉呢
Where's Victoria?
維多利亞呢