I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
Don't. Don't.
別 別
Victoria, wait.
維多利亞 等等
Have you come to help?
你是來幫忙的嗎
Mm. Well, I didn't even think to ask if you had club soda
我都忘了問你有沒有蘇打水來處理這污漬
for this spill, since most bartenders do.
因為大部分調酒師都有
I'm done making mai tais.
我已經不再調雞尾酒了
Conrad's promised me a penthouse.
康拉德保證給我一棟帶閣樓的房子
If you're referring to that sad little pied-à-terre
如果你是指那個可憐的臨時住處
where he entertains his mistresses,
也就是他招待他情婦的地方
I'd wash the sheets first.
我建議你先洗洗床單
You don't love him, Victoria,
你并不愛他 維多利亞
so I don't know what you're going on about.
我不知道你在介意些什么
Besides, we both know you have far bigger concerns than me.
再說除了我 你還有更該擔心的事
And they say no one ever thinks about the mother of the groom.
人們都說沒人會想到新郎的母親
I thought I'd bring you a real drink,
我想我還是給你拿杯酒吧
since I suspect you're about as pregnant as I am.
因為我覺得你馬上就要跟我一樣懷孕了
This photo proves that
這張照片證明
you've been targeting my family and my son for years.
你已經盯上我家和我兒子好多年了
Now who are you?
你到底是誰
As of five hours ago,
經過五小時前的婚禮
I'm Emily Grayson.
我是艾米莉.格雷森了
You're trying to bait me.
你想要給我下套
You'd like nothing more than for me to grab you by the throat
你現在最希望我抓住你的喉嚨
so that you can say that I'm crazy.
這樣你就可以說是我瘋了
You know, for once,
你知道嗎 就這一次
you're not completely mad, Victoria.
你并沒有完全瘋 維多利亞
Daniel needed a little last-minute incentive,
丹尼爾需要一點最后的刺激
so I stole from the master manipulator.
所以我就從操控大師那里學了一招
After all, isn't a fake pregnancy how you landed Conrad?
畢竟 你不也是靠假懷孕傍上康拉德的嗎
Well, the difference is that I believed I loved him.
區別在于我相信我愛他