Ah, rest assured, Lydia is no threat.
不過你放心 莉迪亞對你沒有威脅
One romantic rendez-vous with you
和你有過一個浪漫的約會后
and she was useless to me.
她對我來說已經沒有利用價值了
Is that so?
是嗎
Her allegiance is clear.
她對你的忠誠顯而易見
As twisted as it seems, she loves you.
雖然很難理解 但她愛你
This is Sara. Leave a message.
我是莎拉 請留言
It's me.
是我
Maybe we... we... Daniel?
也許我們... 丹尼爾
You okay?
你還好嗎
House manager in Nantucket needed to...
楠塔基特島的客戶經理需要
confirm a surprise I'm planning for em.
確認一下我準備的驚喜
Well, it's time to cut the cake.
該切蛋糕了
Let's cut the cake.
那咱們去切蛋糕吧
Father/daughter shot.
父女合影
Thank you. Gorgeous.
謝謝 美極了
Daniel hasn't uttered a word to me all day.
丹尼爾一整天也沒和我說一句話
Well, give him some time.
給他點時間
At least he looks happy.
至少他看起來很幸福
Emily's been kind.
艾米莉一直很友善
Well, that's how I know she's up to something.
這正證明了她在計劃著什么事情
A word of advice--
給你句忠告
be the perfect in-law, perfect grandmother.
做個好婆婆 做個好奶奶
And then when your suspicions are proven true...
然后 當你的懷疑變成現實時
don't say "I told you so."
千萬別說"我告訴過你了"
Is everything okay?
出什么事了
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Sara made a beautiful cake.
莎拉做的蛋糕很漂亮
You don't have to say that.
你不必說這些
I understand what it is to want closure.
我明白你想要解脫
I know you do things you never thought you would do.
我知道你從來沒想過會做這樣的事情
I swear,
我發誓
I'm gonna be a better man to you,
我會為了你努力做一個好丈夫
and an even better dad to our baby.
為我們的孩子努力做一個好父親
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Have you come to kick me out of this suite, too?
你也要把我從這個房間踢出去嗎
I have not.
我不會
Then what, Conrad?
康拉德你想怎樣