I don't recall
我不記得
seeing your name on the guest list.
婚禮名單上有你的名字
Who the hell are you?
你是什么人
A friend of the bride
新娘的一個朋友
who's been authorized to initiate the transfer
同時被授權向你轉交
of the beach cottage's ownership--
海邊別墅的所有權
a deal that we can start now and finalize tomorrow,
即刻開始此項交易 明天手續正式完成
or...
如果你靠近那個教堂半步
it goes away if you go anywhere near that church.
這項交易就取消
With this ring, I commit to you,
以這戒指之名 我宣誓
to our child,
會照顧你和孩子
and our future together.
一起編織將來的生活
I love you, Emily,
艾米莉我愛你
now and always.
從現在直到永遠
Daniel...
丹尼爾
I've looked forward to this day since I was a little girl.
在我還是個小女孩時 我就期待著這一天
Thank you for letting me into your life,
感謝你讓我走進你的生活
into your family.
進入你的家庭
Through you,
因為你
I have become the woman that I've always wanted to be.
我成為了我一直想要成為的女人
The woman that I needed to be.
我應該成為的那種女人
From the moment I met you,
從我遇見你的那一刻
I knew that this moment was in our destiny.
我就知道 我們命中注定會結合
We share a bond that is unbreakable...
我們之間的聯系堅不可摧
until death parts us.
只有死亡才會使我們分離
By the powers vested in me by god
我以上帝
and the state of New York,
及紐約州賦予我的權力
I pronounce you man and wife.
宣布你們結為夫妻
You may now kiss your bride.
你現在可以親吻新娘了
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士們 先生們
it is my great honor to present to you
我很榮幸地為你們介紹
Daniel and Emily Grayson.
丹尼爾和艾米莉.格雷森
You've been quiet ever since we left the church.
從我們離開教堂開始 你就一直沉默
I'm sorry.
對不起
It's our big day, and here I am, stressing about work.
今天是我們的大日子 我卻還在想著工作
Is that why you're drinking for the both of us?
所以你把敬咱倆的酒都喝了
Well, my dad opened... a 64-year-old bottle of glenlivet.
我爸開了一瓶六十四年的格蘭威特酒