Where's Patrick?
帕特里克在哪兒
I hope he'll be joining us on the yacht.
我想要他跟我們一起上游艇
He went to the city to pick up a few things.
他進城有點事
But he'll be arriving in Nantucket tomorrow.
但是他明早會到楠塔基特島的
Good.
好的
I do want this to be
我非常希望
a weekend the whole family can remember.
這會是大家都難忘的周末
Okay, last looks for hair and makeup.
請最后檢查一下頭發和妝容
We have a few shots here at the house
我們要在房子里拍幾張
and several more combinations as you board.
在上游艇時還要多拍幾張
Sorry I'm a bit late,
很抱歉 來晚了點
But, um...
不過
Well, I guess now's the time to tell you all that
我想是時候告訴你們
I've invited someone to join us on our family sojourn.
我邀請了一位客人 加入我們這次旅行
And my guest has flawless skin.
這位客人有著無暇美肌
No touch-up needed.
完全不用修飾
Conrad.
康拉德
Lydia and I don't exactly get along.
我和莉迪亞關系可不好
Oh. Well, it may be your honeymoon, sweetheart,
也許這是你的蜜月 寶貝
but it's still my yacht.
但游艇還是我的
And mine.
也是我的
Vacationing with your harlot is where I draw the line.
跟那個婊子一起度假已經突破了我的底線
Need I remind you of our deal, Victoria?
還記得我們的協定嗎 維多利亞
If you want me to welcome Patrick back into the fold,
想要我重新接納帕特里克的話
you'll do the same for my companion.
你也得接納我的同伴
You duplicitous- - Victoria.
你個賤人... 維多利亞
Don't give him the satisfaction.
別讓他得意了
My associate said we had a deal.
我的朋友說我們已經達成一致了
Right. The beach house.
沒錯 海濱別墅
What more do you want, Lydia?
你還想要什么 莉迪亞
I want you to get exactly what's coming to you.
你就好好等著吧
All eyes were on the Hamptons today
所有的目光今天都聚集到了漢普頓
for the most anticipated wedding of the year,
本年度最值得期待的婚禮
as socialite Emily Thorne
社交名媛艾米莉.索恩
and budding media mogul Daniel Grayson...
與新晉傳媒大亨丹尼爾.格雷森
wed in a ceremony on...
舉行了結婚典禮
Don't worry, boss.
別擔心 老板
I'm off the clock and a paying customer.
我下班了 現在是掏錢的顧客
They've been playing
他們又在演這種
this "Happily ever after" crap on loop.
"從此幸福地生活在一起"的狗屁童話了
What about the cake? That's the real story.
蛋糕怎么樣 那才是貨真價實的
Well, this must be some great P.R. for you.
這新聞你聽著肯定很難受
That's gotta be a reason to celebrate.
有理由好好慶祝一下了