Our last name is gonna be "Ross"?
我們要姓羅斯嗎
Yeah. Nolan insisted we be distant cousins
諾蘭堅持讓我們做他的遠房表親
so that he can, you know, come and see us
這樣他可以來看我們
without attracting any unwanted attention.
而不會引起不必要的注意
His heart is even bigger than his brain.
他的心比他的腦袋還好用
I'm gonna miss him.
我會想他的
Well, I'll remind you of that sentiment
以后他每隔幾個月就跑到我們家時
when he's crashing on our sofa every other month.
我會提醒你 何必現在如此感傷
Who is it?
誰打來的
It's Daniel.
是丹尼爾
I should get going. It's getting late.
我該走了 已經很晚了
Here.
來
It's just, you know,
只要...
one more night,
再過一晚
and then we'll never have to spend another apart.
我們就可以永遠不分離了
One more night.
再過一晚