You weren't lying when you said it was complicated.
你說的對 情況很復雜
I never lied to you.
我從來不會騙你
But you didn't tell me that Emily was pregnant.
但是你沒告訴我艾米莉已經懷孕了
I didn't know what to say.
我不知道該說什么
Well, now's your chance.
現在你有機會說了
The moment I saw you in the bakery...
我在蛋糕店見到你的那一刻
all the feelings I once had came rushing back.
我曾對你的愛意又再次涌現
And I fell in love with you again.
我又一次愛上了你
Sara, Emily's having my baby.
莎拉 艾米莉現在懷了我的孩子
We both know what a broken home
我們都知道一個破碎的家庭
can do to a kid.
會給孩子帶來怎樣的傷害
You know, I wish I could tell you that I don't understand,
我真希望自己能說不知道
That you're making a mistake, but I can't.
說你錯了 但我做不到
I'm sorry.
對不起
This is the way it is.
這條路就是這樣的
We're just not meant to be.
只是我們都不愿意面對