Margaux LeMarchal speaking.
我是瑪爾戈·勒馬爾查爾
Ms. LeMarchal, this is the concierge desk
勒馬爾查爾小姐
at the Stella Hotel.
這里是斯特拉酒店的禮賓接待處
I'm terribly sorry to bother you,
很抱歉打擾您
But... A bottle of krug brut was ordered to your guest's room
但是 今天下午一位訪客在您的客房
by a visitor this afternoon.
點了一瓶庫克香檳
A visitor?
訪客
Yes. Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Would you prefer that charged to your room
您是希望把費用算在您的房費里
or to Mr. Grayson's personal account?
還是算在格雷森先生的私人賬上
What the hell were you doing?
你到底在干什么
I wanted him to pay, so I was trying to trap him.
我想讓他付出代價 所以我試著給他下套
- And? - I got nothing.
-然后呢 -什么也沒得到
So you put my entire story at risk?
所以你置我的整個報道于危險之中
And for what--a few dresses and a quick accouplement?
為了什么 幾條裙子和一場艷遇嗎
He's not the man I remembered.
他不是我記憶里的那個人了
Are you just playing me to reunite with an old flame?
你是在玩弄我好 讓你跟舊情人重聚嗎
You're of no use to me if I can't trust you.
如果我不能信任你 你就一無是處
Consider our arrangement terminated.
我想我們的協(xié)議到此為止
This stays with me.
我要留著這個
Oh, you don't have much left to cling to,
你也沒什么能依靠的了
do you, Ms. Davis?
不是嗎 戴維斯女士