This family is so predictable.
這家人可真相似
When threatened,
每當受到威脅時
each Grayson has their own retreat,
每個格雷森家的人都有自己的避難所
like a turtle's shell--
就像一個烏龜殼
Dad and his den,
爸爸有他的公寓
you and this cupola.
你有這棟別墅
Daniel's running trail.
丹尼爾玩失蹤
Where's yours, Charlotte?
夏洛特 你的避難所在哪兒
And please don't tell me it's that bar.
別告訴我是那個酒吧
I'm hoping it'll be my new apartment.
我希望我的新公寓能成為我的避難所
Once this wedding madness is over,
等這場瘋狂的婚禮一結束
I'm moving out of the stowaway.
我就從這個龜殼里搬出去
It's time I lead my own life, mom,
是時候讓我掌控自己的生活了 媽媽
just like it's time for Daniel to lead his.
也是時候讓丹尼爾掌控他的生活
What we did with Sara
我們讓莎拉做的事情
hurt them both,
讓他們兩個都受到了傷害
and Daniel was better off without us interfering.
而丹尼爾沒有我們的打擾會生活的更好
We don't know that.
我們并不了解他的感受
I do.
我了解
I saw the pain he was in because of what we did.
我看到他因我們的所作所為而感到痛苦
I'm done meddling,
我以后不會再插手他的生活了
and it's time you stopped, too.
你也應該適可而止了