That should be all for today, Ms. Thorne.
今天所有的應該都在這了 索恩小姐
Or should I say Mrs. Greysons?
還是現在該稱 格雷森夫人了
Not yet, Don. Let's see how tomorrow goes.
還不是時候 看明天怎么樣吧
Thanks. - Hey, don't stress.
謝了 -別緊張
It's gonna be the best day of your life.
明天會是你人生中最棒的一天
Yeah, congratulations, Ms. Thorne.
恭喜 索恩小姐
- Is it true? - Hey.
-是真的嗎 -好啊
- Are you really... - Pregnant?
-你真的 -懷孕了嗎
We wanted to tell you first, but...
我們本想一開始就告訴你的 不過
I don't care about that.
沒關系的
I'm just so happy for you.
我真為你高興
And I promise to be a much better aunt
我保證會做一個
than maid of honor.
比伴娘更好的阿姨
What are you talking about?
你說什么呢
I just feel like I haven't been very helpful,
我只是覺得我沒幫上什么忙
to you or Daniel.
無論對你 還是丹尼爾
But I want you to know that I have your back.
但是你要知道 我會一直支持你的
And if you'll let me, your hands and feet.
現在 伸出你的手和腳吧
Ladies?
女士們
- Hi. Hi, Ms. Thorne. - What is this?
-你好 索恩小姐 -這是干什么
It's the day before your wedding.
今天是你婚禮的前一天
You deserve to be pampered.
你該享受一把
So you're getting a mani-pedi.
所以給你修修指甲