Emily! Emily! Emily!
艾米莉 艾米莉
This is impossible. We only told your mother.
不可能 我們只告訴了你媽媽
I can't believe her. Oh, my gosh.
不敢相信 天哪
Just put-- just put the top up.
快把車頂關上
Just go. Just drive.
快走 開車
What the hell is wrong with you?!
你都做了些什么
I told you we wanted to keep the pregnancy news quiet,
我說過我們不想讓媒體知道懷孕的事情
and you leaked it anyway. And for what--
你還跟他們透露 到底是為什么
An-another shot at Emily?
是針對艾米莉嗎
I did nothing of the sort.
不關我的事
And what makes you so certain that she wasn't behind it?
你怎么敢確定不是她干的
Come on. What possible reason could she have?
算了吧 她為什么要這么做
To make certain that you marry her
為了確保你會娶她
And not leave for Sara.
而不是轉向莎拉
What? What are you talking about?
你在說些什么
I know about your night in the pied a Terre.
我知道在備用公寓的那一晚
Oh. Well, I didn't sleep with her,
好吧 我沒有跟她上床
if that's what you're insinuating.
如果你指的是那件事的話
Not that it's any of your business.
那也不關你的事
No, it's Emily's.
跟艾米莉有關
You told Emily?
你跟艾米莉說了
You're damn right, I did.
沒錯 我告訴她了
You are marrying one girl,
你要娶一個女孩
and you're in love with another, Daniel.
但卻愛著另一個女孩 丹尼爾
No, you don't know a damn thing about who I love.
不 你根本不知道我愛的是誰
I think I do, and so does Emily.
我覺得我知道 艾米莉也知道
And that's why she trapped you into this pregnancy business.
所以她弄這么一出懷孕的事來套住你
You've completely lost your mind, you know that?
你已經完全喪失理智了
Listen to me, she is a con artist.
聽我的 她就是個大騙子