I need to talk to you about something, man.
我要跟你談談
Your talk with Margaux didn't work.
你跟瑪爾戈的談話沒有起到作用
Even though you-- you threw her off the scent,
就算你之前把她糊弄過去了
she's--she's still digging into Conrad.
她還是在查康拉德
Is there way that you can...
有沒有辦法
take control of her computer
可以監控她的電腦
and keep track of what she's writing?
追蹤她都寫了些什么
Yes. But it's just a bit complicated.
可以 但是有點麻煩
I'd need her, uh--
我需要她的
Her I.P. address?
IP地址
I don't know whether to be impressed or terrified.
我不知該說是服了你 還是怕了你了
Trust me, going behind Margaux's back
相信我 偷偷查這個
is the last way I want to handle the situation,
是我為了控制局面不得不采取的辦法
but I can't let her get any deeper.
我不能讓她越陷越深
Then tell her the truth.
那么就告訴她真相
And become her biggest source?
然后成為她最大的線人嗎
She's a journalist, Nolan. She'll follow the story.
她是記者 諾蘭 她會把這個事追查下去的
You don't know that for sure.
你不能肯定
Why don't you let her decide?
為什么不讓她自己決定呢
Can you help me or not?
你到底幫不幫我
Thanks again for coming to Dr. Rosen's with me.
謝謝你陪我找羅森醫生
Of course.
我應該做的
Oh, my God! Daniel, look!
天哪 丹尼爾 快看
How did the press find out we were here?
記者怎么知道我們在這兒的