What could possibly be so important
什么事這么重要
as to require my presence in your bedroom?
還要把我叫到你臥室來
Well, our son is getting married tomorrow.
我們的兒子明天就要結婚了
And since I have no clue as to what color
而我完全不知道我的女伴
my date will be wearing,
要穿什么顏色的禮服
I don't know if I should go for the pearl or the bone.
所以不知道該戴珍珠色還是淡灰黃色
Which would keep us from clashing?
哪條領帶能讓我們不發生沖突
No tie in the world could accomplish that.
世界上沒有一條領帶能做到
The bone.
淡灰黃色
You missed quite a revelation last night.
你昨晚錯過了一個重大消息
Did you dig up another selfless deed from Emily's past?
你又挖出了艾米莉的什么過去嗎
Another selfish act, rather.
更確切地說 是她的自私行為
Emily announced that she's with child.
艾米莉說她懷孕了
- That's marvelous. - Don't be ridiculous.
-太好了 -別可笑了
She's lying.
她在撒謊
Why?
為什么
To trap Daniel into marrying her one day before their wedding?
為了在婚禮的前一天誘騙丹尼爾和她結婚嗎
I'm thrilled.
我很激動
And may even lead with happy news
或許在我接受時代雜志訪談時
of the next Grayson generation...
能夠跟他們說說
when I talk with "Time" Magazine.
關于格雷森家族下一代的好消息
Oh, they're interested in you?
他們開始對你感興趣了嗎
must be a slow news year.
今年新聞傳遞得真慢啊
Well, there's even talk of a cover.
他們還準備讓我當封面人物呢