What in the hell are you doing here?
你到底來這里干什么
Giving your wardrobe some much-needed editing.
給你的衣櫥做個必要的清理
You all right, dear?
你還好嗎 親愛的
You look like you've seen a ghost.
你的表情像見了鬼似的
Well, you've certainly proved resilient before, Lydia.
你曾證明過你那頑強的生命力 莉迪亞
I don't know why I should be surprised.
我不該感到驚訝的
I take it you saved her.
看來是你救了她
I'm beginning to question the wisdom of my mercy.
我開始懷疑自己是不是仁慈過頭了
Emily, would you please excuse us?
艾米莉 能讓我們單獨談談嗎
Not only is the man of the house absent,
不僅房子的男主人不在家
but his clothes are noticeably missing from his closets.
顯然他的衣服也不在衣柜里
Do I detect trouble in paradise?
你們鬧別扭了嗎
We had a deal. You were never to come out of hiding.
我們約定好了 你不會再出現
Neither were you.
你也答應過
I should have known better than to trust the ice queen.
我早該知道不能信任你這般無情的女人
When I bartered the evidence against Conrad
我為了夏洛特的安全 拿著證據
for Charlotte's safety and was forced to exit that plane,
和康拉德周旋 最后不得不離開那架飛機時
I didn't have to take you with me, Lydia.
我沒必要帶上你的 莉迪亞
You owe me your life.
你欠我一條命
Some life.
那算什么命