Hopefully,
但愿
these new accommodations will suit your tastes.
這個新住所能讓你滿意
Anything would be better than that motel you caged me in.
什么房間都比之前的汽車旅館好
I've had handbags bigger than that room.
我的手袋都比那房間大
And where's my per diem?
我的日津貼[每日飲食]在哪呢
Just call room service.
叫客房服務吧
I'm not talking carbs.
我說的不是吃的
I'm talking Cartier.
而是卡地亞珠寶
I've told you, you're not to go out in public.
我跟你說過了 你不許出去
I need to protect my source until my story is finished.
在我的報道寫完之前 我得保護線人
Your story?
你的報道
You'd still be asking useless questions about Nolan Ross
如果沒有我 你應該還在問關于諾蘭·羅斯的
if I hadn't reached out.
毫無價值的問題
And I'll be grateful if there is, in fact, truth
如果能證明大衛·克拉克的嫌疑
to the conspiracy theory that David Clarke was framed.
是被陷害的 我感激不盡
But without telling me who was behind it
但你不告訴我幕后黑手是誰
and finding me someone who can corroborate your claim,
也沒法找到能證實你說法的人
our story is nothing but a common myth,
我們的報道只不過是個謠言
and I won't print that.
我不會將之見報的
I'll need a list of people who can back you up,
我需要能支持你說法的人的名單
and their connection to what happened.
以及他們和發生的事有何聯系