And what is that exactly?
具體是什么經驗
Discretion...
謹慎
is essential in all facets life.
在任何方面都很重要
You know, I may have single-handedly saved
你知道嗎 我可能以一人之力挽救
Daniel's relationship with Emily.
丹尼爾和艾米莉的關系
I think that you might have some rewrites to do
我想一旦他取消婚禮
once he calls off this wedding.
你可能需要重新寫點兒別的
Are you still in denial
你還不承認
about how your transparent shower stunt backfired?
你那明顯的送禮會小動作適得其反了嗎
Oh, come on. I know you were rooting for the other woman.
行了 我知道你支持那個小三
Not surprising, considering you were one.
也不令人吃驚 因為你曾經也是個小三
Mm. Thank god those days are over.
感謝上蒼那些日子結束了
Hmm. Do you remember that terribly obvious bachelor pad you took me to?
你還記得你帶我去過的那個單身漢之家嗎
Oh, I...
我...
I got rid of that place years ago.
我幾年前就不去那地方了
I'm all yours now, darlin'.
我現在完全是你的了 親愛的
Pity.
真遺憾