I mean, I didn't even realize the E.M.T.S had given it to me.
我都沒意識到是急診醫(yī)生把它給我的
You held onto it all this time.
你一直留著它
I never...
我一直以為...
Thought you'd allow me the chance to return it.
我不會有機會還給你
We can't undo our past, Danny.
我們不能回到過去了 丹尼
I know.
我知道
I just don't wanna forget it, either.
但我也不想忘記
Can I?
能給你帶上嗎
I'm not asking you to commit to anything.
我不需要你為任何事負責
I just can't commit to Emily,
但在我想和你共度此生的時候
not when I feel this way about you.
我沒法對艾米莉負責
I won't risk losing you again.
我不想再失去你了
Mm. No. No, no, no.
不不不不
No, we can't do this.
我們不能這樣
Okay? Not until you've spoken to her.
懂嗎 在你向她坦白之前
We won't. We won't.
不會的 我保證
I just don't wanna say good night.
我只是不想和你道別