If--if so, I'm sorry.
如果是這樣的話 對不起
No, no. Please don't be. You weren't wrong.
不是的 別道歉 你沒有錯
Okay, for the past two weeks,
好吧 過去的兩周
she's been trying to snake charm me
她都試圖誘惑我
into coming between you and Emily.
讓我介入你和艾米莉之間
And--and I couldn't do that.
但我不能那么做
Especially after what I saw today.
尤其是在我今天所見之后
Oh, well, after what I saw,
就我來說
I don't think I can go through with this wedding.
我覺得我不能結這個婚
And it took until today to realize
直到今天我才明白
that Emily and my mother are the same person.
艾米莉和我媽媽是同一類人
And I do not wanna marry my mother.
我可不想跟我媽那樣的人結婚
Can I show you something?
給你看點東西行嗎
Remember this?
記得這個么
I gave it to you that summer.
那個夏天我送給你的
I never told you, but...
我從來沒告訴過你 但是...
After the accident, I thought I'd lost you.
在事故之后 我以為我失去你了
I spent that night pacing the hospital halls,
一整晚我都徘徊在醫院大廳
by the time the doctors came by to tell me that you were stable,
醫生過來告訴我你情況穩定的時候
the diamond had cut into my palm from clenching it so tightly.
我因為把鉆石攥得太緊 都割傷了手