You were schooled in revenge, too?
你也在學習復仇嗎
When I first went to Japan, Rohan was training with Takeda.
我第一次去日本時 武田和羅翰一起訓練
He's since completed his mission.
他早達到目的了
Oh. Well, how did yours end?
好吧 結局怎么樣
Is the person who wronged you in jail?
冤枉你的人被送進監獄了嗎
Dead?
還是死了
Worse?
或者更糟
We're taught once our goal's complete,
一旦我們的目的達成
not to mention it again.
就不能再提起
Don't brag after a shag.
好漢不提當年勇嘛
Got it.
明白
Though the whole green card thing,
綠卡整個事
I assume that was part of today's act.
我猜也是今天行動的一部分吧
No, no.
不 不是
Emily actually did that for me.
艾米莉確實幫我辦了
Thanks to her, I found happiness after revenge.
多虧了她 在復仇之后我還能找到幸福
I hope she'll find the same.
相信她也可以的
So you were married,
這么說你真的結婚了
but you weren't a gold digger?
但你不是淘金者
No, no. Rohan made his fortune long before we met.
不 羅翰在認識我之前就賺了不少
Not by digging gold, but mining rubies.
不是靠挖金子 而是采集紅寶石
Ooh, I almost forgot...
哦 我差點忘了
You bought the Seafarer.
你買了這塊手表啊
I was hoping you could set it in something more suitable for a bride.
還是不要戴在我這個新娘手上吧