Finding someone to participate today was no easy feat,
要找一個能參與今天活動的人并不容易
but... I did stumble upon a very old acquaintance.
但是 我偶然反現了一個老交情
He's very handsome,
他十分英俊
A bit of a Silver Fox,
有點像"銀狐"
and extremely wealthy.
家財萬貫
Surely you haven't forgotten that.
你一定沒忘記這一點
After all...
畢竟
he was your husband.
他以前是你的丈夫
What?
什么
Kya haal chaal hai, Emily?
還好嗎 艾米莉
Rohan.
羅翰
I can't believe it.
難以置信
What are you doing, Victoria?
你要干什么 維多利亞
Never do you write or call.
你不寫信也不打電話
I see now why.
我現在知道原因了
How busy you must be with this young one.
和這個年輕人在一起一定很忙
How I missed you so.
我真是太想你了
This is a joke, right?
這是個玩笑 對吧
It's not what you think.
不是你想得那樣
It was a marriage of convenience.
我們是基于利害關系的婚姻
Oh. I hadn't realized that.
我可沒有想到
It wasn't my most honest moment, but...
我承認我隱瞞了 但是
- I did it to help Rohan. - Oh? With what?
-我是為了幫助羅翰 -為了什么
True love.
真愛
I was being in danger of deportation,
我當時馬上就要被驅逐出境了
and I had just fallen for someone.
但是卻愛上了一個人