I'm surprised you got my mother a hostess present.
我很意外你居然給我媽準備了女主人禮物
You playing nice?
是為了取悅她嗎
Not for her.
不是給她的
I thought... I thought we said no gifts.
我們 不是說現在不交換禮物的嗎
Well, now I feel like a jackass.
我感覺自己現在像個混蛋
I-I left yours at home.
我把送給你的落在家里了
Oh, you can give it to me later.
你可以一會兒再給我
Oh, welcome, darlings.
歡迎 親愛的們
I hope that everything pleases you.
我希望你們滿意這里的一切
No expense was spared
每一分都是值得的
to meet all of your expectations, Emily,
只要達到你的要求 艾米莉
and all of your desires, Daniel.
也讓你滿意 丹尼爾
In fact,
事實上
I hired Ms. Munello to handle today's festivities.
我雇了蒙奈爾小姐處理今天的活動
After all,
畢竟
it isn't the worst idea to get a taste of what's to come.
提前品嘗一下她做的食物也不錯
It took some time for my brother
對于我哥哥來說能找到一個人
to find someone who'd put up with him.
能夠忍受他還是花了一些時間的
And I get that. He can be annoying.
我完全理解 他可以很招人煩
But he's still my best friend.
但是他仍舊是我最好的朋友
So, Emily, be good to him,
所以艾米莉 對他好點