Thanks for meeting me.
很感激你愿意見我
I have no one else to turn to.
我不知道還有誰能幫我
I find that hard to believe, as you barely know me.
我覺得不可思議 你幾乎不認識我
And I can't imagine I got Jack's recommendation.
更不敢相信是杰克讓你來找我的
I know what you did for my parents,
我知道你為我父母做了什么
and I need you to do the same for me.
我需要你也這么幫我
Well, what are we talking about exactly?
那么到底是什么呢
When I went to Europe, I met this guy.
我去歐洲的時候 碰到了一個人
A photographer.
一個攝影師
Things happened, and he took some...
然后他拍了我的一些照片
artistic shots of me.
就是那種藝術照
Nude.
裸體照
I was in an awful headspace.
我當時頭腦不清醒
Some creep stole my phone, found the photos,
有個變態偷了我的手機 找出了那些照片
and now he's blackmailing me.
現在他來敲詐我了
You do know I don't work for your parents anymore, right?
你知道我不再為你父母做事了 對嗎
Good. This can't get back to them.
棒棒的 這事不能讓他們知道
Or anyone else, for that matter.
其他人也不能
Okay. Well, how did he contact you?
好吧 他怎么聯系你的
By e-mail.
用電子郵件
He wants 40 grand.
他要4萬美元
Can you make it go away?
你能幫我解決嗎
Look, I'm--I'm already late to my brother's shower, so--
現在去我哥哥的婚前派對已經晚了
No. Um, give me your... computer.
來 把你電腦給我