Someone had the daft idea of sending these here after the shower.
某人愚蠢地在婚前派對之后把這些送了過來
And I thought that you might want to take these home.
我覺得你可能想帶回家
So you could get an early start on your thank-yous.
這樣就可以早點寫感謝信了
It seems you could've had your staff bring them down toy house.
似乎你想讓人把它們扔進玩具房
Oh yes,
哦 對了
but there's one gift I wouldn't trust anyone to deliver.
有一件禮物我不放心交給別人
But you've already given me the greatest gift, Victoria.
但你已經給了我最棒的禮物 維多利亞
It was lovely to see Rohan again.
能再次見到羅翰我很高興
Emily...
艾米莉...
Had I known that you were keeping such a secret from Daniel.
你瞞著丹尼爾一個這么大的秘密
That what you were banking on, isn't it?
這不就是你所希望的嗎 不是嗎
Yes.
是的
You've always known that I doubted your devotion to my son.
你很清楚我一直懷疑你對我兒子的忠誠度
And I've never questioned his until now.
但我從來也沒懷疑過他
What's this?
這是什么
You see, for years,
你看 這么多年了
The Grayson men have had a little pied a Terre near the met.
格雷森家的男人都有一個備用公寓
And they've passed it down from generation to generation,
他們代代相傳
one after another have strutted around,
還招搖過市
thinking their wives were clueless about their liaisons.
以為老婆太愚蠢發現不了他們的小情人
But we've always known if we wished to.
但我們想知道時就能知道
And we've passed that little card
并把這張小卡片
to each new future Mrs. Grayson.
傳給每個新的格雷森太太
As a sort of wedding gift.
算是結婚禮物吧