Oh, so being busy at work isn't just an excuse?
原來工作忙不只是借口而已
Look...
聽我說
Sara, I'm not avoiding you, okay? It's just--
莎拉 我不是在躲你 只是...
It's been a week.
已經整整一周了
You know, every day I wear this, I feel worse.
我多戴著它一天 我就越難受
If you're not ready to leave Emily, then...
如果你還沒準備好離開艾米莉 那...
I'm not gonna wait around. Okay, I'm not that girl.
我不會傻傻地等 我不是那種女孩
I'm not asking you to be.
我不是要你那樣
It's just things with Emily are a little...
只是和艾米莉的事有點...
They're a little more complicated than you know.
比你所知得更復雜一點
Yeah, well, it looks picture-perfect to me.
這些照片在我看來挺完美的
This is all just show, okay? It's...
這些都只是作秀
"Voulez's" start has been less than ideal.
《想》的創刊號發展不夠理想
And a spread like this sells magazines, which I need.
這樣的報道有利于提高銷量 這正是我需要的
Yeah, well, I need to stop feeling like the other woman.
可我不想一直覺得自己是第三者
So make up your damn mind.
所以 趕緊給我做決定
Sara, come...
莎拉 別
Sara.
莎拉