I had a feeling I'd find you here.
我就知道能在這里碰到你
Charlotte, what are you doing here?
夏洛特 你在這里干什么
You always run this trail when you're stressed.
你壓力過大時就會選擇這條路跑
What are you running from now?
那么你現在在逃避什么
Charlotte, come on.
夏洛特 求你了
Talk to me, Daniel.
跟我講講 丹尼爾
Everything was good with Emily--
艾米莉一切都好
really good.
真的
I mean, I had "Voulez." We were finally getting married.
我們上了《想》 我們終于要結婚了
I was happy. And then...
我很開心 但是
Sara.
莎拉
The one girl who could throw me for a loop.
就是她讓我情緒如此波動
I mean, I love Emily,
我愛艾米莉
but the way I feel when I'm with Sara
但是每次和莎拉在一起時
makes me question everything.
我又開始懷疑一切
Then maybe you should.
那么也許你應該懷疑
No, no, no. You don't understand, okay?
不 你根本不懂 好嗎
You don't-- you don't get it.
你不懂
Danny, it's me--
丹尼 我懂
If I hadn't run into Sara at the bakery
如果我沒有在面包房里遇見莎拉
everything would be fine. But...
一切都不會變 但是
It's not. I'm not.
不是
Look, I-I gotta run, okay?
我要繼續跑步了