And to think, you owe me for that.
你得記住 是我撮合了你們倆
I am a miraculous matchmaker.
我絕對是一等一的紅娘
If only I could matchmake myself.
要是我也能幫自己找一個就好了
You'll find someone.
你會找到真命天子的
I can't even find my phone.
我連手機都找不到
Figured I'd just buy a new one.
算了 還是買個新的吧
So that's my exciting life. What's new with you?
我的生活就這樣了 你最近如何
Not much. But, um...
沒什么大事 不過...
I wanted to ask you,
我想問你
What do you know about Aiden Mathis?
艾登·馬西斯這個人你了解多少
Are you in trouble? Because all I know about him
你有什么麻煩嗎 因為我知道
is that's what he handled for my parents.
他是專門幫我父母做這個的
He dealt with the messes they didn't want to.
他幫忙解決他們不想插手的麻煩
Why do you ask?
為什么問起他
Nolan brought him up. I was just curious.
諾蘭提起了他 我只是好奇
Is everything okay?
沒事吧
Yeah. Everything's fine.
是的 沒事
Rule number 17-- no fish for breakfast.
室友規則第十七條 早餐不許吃魚肉
18--no killing on the premises.
第十八條 室內不許殺生
Well, to be disregarded if, uh, my life is in danger.
當然 在我生命有危險的時候 此條無效
I'll bear that in mind.
我會記住的