How you must miss the grandeur of your last office.
你一定十分想念以前寬敞豪華的辦公室
Oh, what we lack in space,
雖然我們地方小
we also lack in illegal activity.
但我們不干不法的勾當
You're not still going forward with Margaux?
你不打算和瑪爾戈說實話吧
I told you, she's been investigating last year's events
我告訴過你 她正在調查去年的停電事件
and what happened in '93.
還有93年的事故
I took your advice and I moved on.
我聽從你的建議 忘記過去 繼續生活
These are for you.
這些是給你的
Since you've always fancied yourself a writer,
既然你一直標榜自己是個作家
I thought maybe you could help me brainstorm a title.
我想也許你能幫我參謀一下書的標題
Sure, but not today. I can't. I'm swamped.
好 但今天不行 我沒空 工作排滿了
Oh.
是嘛
And yet, you still found time to shop for organic berries.
盡管如此 你還是抽時間去買了有機漿果
Did you pick them yourself?
你親自去買的嗎
I stopped by the farmers' market.
我順路去了農貿市場
All my years on this earth,
我活了這么多年
there is only one thing that's taken me to places
要讓我去一個死都不會去的地方
I'd otherwise avoid.
只有一個理由
I was meeting a friend.
我去那見個朋友
A "friend"?
"朋友"而已嗎
Or an ex?
還是前任女友呢
Your mother mentioned
你母親說
that you hired Sara to make your wedding cake.
你請了莎拉做你們的結婚蛋糕
I thought that an odd choice.
我就覺得這個決定真詭異
I'm just trying to help get her back on her feet, okay?
我只是想幫她一把而已
I owe her that much after what we put her through.
我們畢竟欠了她很多
Wow. How noble of you.
你真是品德高尚