God, I'm sorry for breaking down on you.
抱歉 我不該在你面前哭哭啼啼
It's okay.
沒關系
Do me a favor-- don't tell Daniel.
幫我個忙 別告訴丹尼爾
I'm embarrassed enough as it is.
事情發展成這樣 我已經夠難堪了
You shouldn't be.
該難堪的不是你
Thank you.
謝謝
We want that to be here.
我們把那個放在這兒
Mm-hmm. Yeah, that should work.
好的 應該可以
Mr. Grayson.
格雷森先生
I wasn't expecting you.
不知您大駕光臨 招待不周
I didn't think I'd get to read pages so soon.
沒想到這么快就能讀到你的稿件
Sadly, you don't.
遺憾的是 你的確不會
In fact, you'll have to wait until the book hits the shelves.
事實上 你得等書發行上架才行
Since our preliminary discussion,
在我們的初步洽談以后
I was offered a more lucrative deal
我又收到別的出版社
from another publishing company.
報價更豐厚的邀請
You used my generosity to start a bidding war.
你竟然利用我給的優惠價去和別人談判
Oh, no. No, no. I just...
不 當然不是 我只是...
created my own marketplace.
給自己創造了市場
It's a lesson every young entrepreneur should learn,
正如我書中的序言所寫到的
as referenced in my prologue.
這是所有年輕企業家都該學習的
Don't forget to preorder.
別忘了預定我的新書哦